dating with my secret boss 2

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

There is buzzing in my ear. Really loud buzzing. My head also hurt.

“ wake up, already??? I though you still gonna sleep until another hours….” Some voice in front of me. I open my eyes, and saw one girl with penguin slipper and baby blue loose shirt. And there is another one with white shirt and red hotpants. She is wearing pink cap. They are very pretty.

And holding black baseball bat.

“ wooo…. Wait the minute… let me…. let me…..” I know the moment I saw bat, I am in trouble. I walk back and tried to stop them… whatever they tried to do.

“ listen… I … this is just misunderstanding…. My friends take me to this apartement… and said that this unit is mine…. “ I explain.

“ really??? And we suppose to believe that???” penguin slipper said with low voice.

“ eh.. what??? sorry, but I cant hear you properly… can you speak louder….” I said while smirk at her, she is hot. And seems innocent.

“ BY MY SISTER MEAN IS….. YOU ARE LIAR AND WE HATE LIAR……” other girl with pink cap scream to me.

“ okay.. okay.. okay… let me … where is my phone???” I tried to find my phone. But its missing.

“ looking for this???” pink cap show me my phone.

“yeah.. can I have that please?? I need to call my friends… she will explain everything…. “ I said.

“ tell the number… I will call her personally. “ the pink cap seems don’t believe me.

“its… her name is… my lovely wife dubu…” I embarrass just to mantion how I saving dahyun number.

“ you have wife??? And … oh… I know… you are …. Mina, he is …. Attack…” and the girl ask ‘mina’ to attack me.

“ no… wait… she is not my wife… but soon to be… just call her please….” I said. This is really getting serious.  Normally when 2 drop dead hot women is in front of me or when they are in my apartement, I will be happy. But when they are angry to me and when they aim baseball bat at me…. that is not good sign…..

 

“ fine….” then the girl is calling dahyun

 

“ so???”

“ she will come in minute…” the girls said.

 

 

After minute

“ I am dahyun… his…. Guardian….sort of.... What happen here???” dahyun finally come.


“ well, he is claimed that he own the place…. But guess what??? this unit is belong to us….” The girl who I still don’t know what her name is come and confront dahyun.

“ but.. I have papers here….” Dahyun open her bags and show them the papers about apartement ownership.

“ well, we have too….” Mina then come with same papers.

“ look… in here clearly written that we are the owner…. The minatozaki and myoui….” Mina show dahyun the papers.

“ what???? what you said??? Minatozaki??? You are minatozaki????” I said with happy face.

“ yeah… what matter with that….” The girl said

 

“ but… I also have it too….” Dahyun now really confuse.

“ okay… can we just talk to developer??? That’s easy way to settle it….” I suggest.

“ nice… but… let me find my cuff..” the girl said.

“ wait… look… can we do this like civilize people do??? I am chou tzuyu. and no need to cuff me…” I tried to reason to the girls

“ sure… sorry….”

“ ummm, usually that came with your name…” I said

“ minatozaki sana….. and she is myoui mina….” Sana introduce me.

“ okay… now… can we go to developer office??? We need to settle this…” mina said with low voice.

“ sure…” dahyun said. And all of us go to developer office.

 

 

Developer office

“ WHUT???/ WHAT CHU MEAN WITH BOTH PAPER IS VALID. AND THAT’S MEAN HE CAN LIVE WITH US???? HELL NO….” is really amazing to see and hear mina to scream and speak with loud voice.

“ miss minatozaki…”

“ its myoui….. and explain this….” Mina bang the table.

“ miss… previous owner is… pair of sister, and both of them is sell the unit separately. So… all of this is valid. So… I leave this to you… have a nice day….” The developer officer said and let us go.

 

Back to apartement

“ okay… let live toge…..ahhh” before I can finish my word. Sana is kick me to the ground.

“ no… you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter