Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 17

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

I pin her down to the bed and tore her clothes. I don’t know what has happen to me but I really want her to be mine. Her shirt is tore apart and she is cried. I feel so sad and feel I am useless. But I still want her.

“ sorry… sana . but it will be over soon….” I said and kiss her neck.

“ promise…” she sob…

“ I wil…… ahhhhh”

 

“ sana knee kick….” Sana shout out loud and she knee kick my… well, you know. Crotch part. I feel most painfull kick I ever feel since the day I was born.

“ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I scream and twirl myself and grab my crotch lightly. Sana is stand with her tore clothes and smirk at me.

“ what I say about I will be your wife when I say so…” she smirk and take her shirt off. Only bra remaning. She is y, but my so hurt, no time for dirty mind….

“ i.. you….” I point at her.

“ you need to teach lesson, tzuyu. don’t disrespect me. I may work for your grandma. I may owe your grandma a lot, but that doesn’t mean I am your slave….. so, prepare for more sana kick…” she said and attack me.

“ SANA KNEE KICK…..” she shout and keep attack me and my , violently.

 

 

 

After few moment

Sana POV

“ this is nice exercise….. “ I smile and came out from tzuyu room and go to laundry room to get new clothes. And after that I turn on the tv and watch new episode of running man.

“ roarrr….” I hear cute voice roar at me. I turn around and saw kyoko is wearing cute baby tiger outfit.she is crawling and roar like tiger.

“ roar… I am fierce tiger….” She said to me and I pick her and kiss her cheek. but she is pouting at me.

“ I am fierce tiger….” She tried again. but everytime she roar and open , her tooth is showing and I cant hold my laugh.

“ kaa-san, …..” she point at momo, I let her go and she run to momo. momo kneel and hug her.

“ I am fierce tigel…. But why big sana not afraid of me???” she ask innocently. Momo just giggle and keep kissing her cheek. I walk to her and pat her .

“ you are toothless tiger…” I said and open and rub on her toothless part. “ grow some teeth first..”

“ meanie…” she sit and pout at me. I giggle and give her something, its sugarless cookie. She peek at me and take the cookie. She eat it hungrily.

Momo sit beside me and ,” so what you gonna do with seolhyun???”

“ I have my own plan , momo chan…” I said and hug her, after all these years. I miss her hug.

“ sana chan, don’t do it something you gonna regret. You only live once…” momo said

“ not twice?? For some reason I like twice…” I smile and kiss her cheek.

“ I know. We all are. We like twice…” she said and kiss me too. Then kyoko come with her cookie on her hand, “ kyo want hug too…”

“ of course you want… hihihi…” I pick her and kiss her repeadly. Then momo come and take glass of water. “ where is tzu???”

“ hehe, he is busy on his room…. touching his… that…” I smirk.

“ oh, my god. You are here, why he like that…. That kid..” momo said and walk to his room.

 

 

“ OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPEN????” I hear momo screaming. Kyoko is winch and hug me,” big sana. what is that??? Little sana… kyoko scared….” Kyoko said. I hug her and like good little dog, little sana come and jump to kyoko. She hug her tightly.

“ no wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter