when lawyer fallen for police part 1

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

After long time stalking her I got courage to say hi to the Japanese girl with puffy cheek and cute aegyo. After years I spent just to see her from far and away, she finally said something to me…..

“ who are you???” she said with her thick Japanese accent. She speaking Korean of course, but her Japanese accent is so thick. I know because I been learning Japanese little. I am Taiwanese.

Taiwanese is mix of Chinese, Japanese and western culture mix into one. So I know few japanase thing. And when I travel to Tokyo, people think I am local.

And her question is making me sad. But I am called chou tzuyu not for nothing….

Well, I need to correct my last sentence. I called chou tzuyu because my grandma like that name.

“ I am ch.. ch.. ch….”

“ sorry, I need to get going…. My girlfriend is picking me….” She said and leaving me. Her blonde pony tail is wave as she leaving me. A girl named… actually I don’t know who is her name.

I walk to my house lifelessly. Why I am so stupid……

 

After few days I know from my friend that she is leaving to US. She said something happen, and rumour said, she is get pregnant . her girlfriend is refuse to take responsibility.

 

I chase her to airport, I manage to called her for last time. She is turn at me and smile bitterly. She just shake her head at me and leave with plane.

I standing in my spot for hours before I can move my body again.

I really stupid to make my girl… the girl I loved hurt. I run back to my home, shut myself from world and my parents.

And that is…..

 

 

 

5 years later

Tzuyu POV

I am lawyer now, one of most famous lawyer in asia. I am based on seoul. I got law school , the best one and I graduate with best score too.

I spent last 2 years to build my reputation. And work my off.

I have large law firm now, chou and son.

I build it with my friend, son chaeyoung.

“ tzuyu, we have request for you. They are in seoul district 12. And you not gonna like this…” chaeyoung said. She handling paper with her secretary, eunsoo.

“ what case again???” I sip my cofffe and fix my skirt.

“ uhh…. Your cousin is found driving under influence…..” she said to me. I look at her and frown.

“ which cousin this time??? Cheng xiao??? Elkie???” I ask

“ jackson…” she replied

“ damn… I wish you not telling that name… why he must driving under influence…… did he alone??” I stand and put my blazer.

“ with nichkhun….” Chaeyoung said

“ damn, what is that guy problem??? Driving and get into police station is really his thing. Why I let my cousin be friend with him again??” I pout at myself.

“ uhh, he like you?? I mean, khun is… well… that…” chaeyoung explain. Which is not help at all.

“ I though he is gay?? With taecyeon???” I ready to leave.

“ I know.. but I mean, don’t know… i… just go…” chaeyoung sigh and get back to her papers.

 

Police station

Momo P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter