Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 9

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana days is getting worse, she need to deliver more paper from on branch to other branch, she need to buy all her collage in sales team lunch. She even need to go to pub and drink with customer last night, but tzuyu is pick her before she can touch one drink and take her.

Much to fei annoy and seolhyun. Tzuyu pick her in bridal style and declare if they are dating. He then go and take her into her house. She and momo is back as usual. And momo and tzuyu never have anymore. Well, at least until now.

 

Tzuyu POV

“you sure you don’t want it?? Momo is cute you know…” sana is sit in front of me and eat apple I peel. She is eat like vacuum cleaner. I wonder how can she still so thin. Where all those food gone too??? I assume go to her cheek.

“ well, I have you as my girlfriend now…” I pout and kiss her cheek. she flinch and back down little. “ I am sorry sana…”

“ nah, its fine. but… give me moment please… I not used to have boys kiss my cheek all the time…” she said

“ its fair enough….” I smile and peel more apple.

Sana and I is pretend to be couple to make fei stop torture her. but its no use, she still kee make sana life like living like hell. And momo and i… I don’t know, I mean. She is cute like kitten and hot as hell. I also miss her but I think I need to focus on helping sana.

Sana is living with me now, knowing fei, she must be sent her men to spy on me. I let her take my room and I take guest room.

After bored in house, sana suggest me to go to shopping mall. Which I know what her purpose. She need new dress.

I let her pick dress, and surprisingly.. she didn’t pick many. Just few dress. I pay the clothes and we spent our time with walking and chatting. Just like ordinary couple. Only with awkwardness.

We not real couple. Then I pass pet shop and take a look. Sana is look at the pet shop too. One thing make me interest is…… cute baby shiba inu.

“ you like her sir???” shopkeeper said. Sana is wandering alone. I look at cute puppy. She is smiling cutely at me.

“ she just born and weak. need more and more attention. Her name is minato….. “ shopkeeper said.

“ can I tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter