Like her and love him (satzu) part 3

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohee POV

“ come on, give onee-chan kiss….” Sana the squirrel is climb into my bed and hug me forcefully. She hug me… or its headlock, I cant tell the difference. She pout her lips and force herself to kiss my cheek. I tried to push her and defend my cheek.

“ no, my onee-chan is momo chan….” I said.

“ rude, you cant call her onee-chan and momo chan at same time. Choose one….” she said cutely

“ momo chan….” I shout and tried to kick her. but she is … not so sick and I really sick. She avoid me and headlock me again. then soft and wet sensation is touch my cheek.

“ there.. you are my first kiss, you cant like other girl beside me…..” she said innocently. I wipe my cheek.

“ no, even if all girls is disappear. I will not and never like you… you rodent….” I said and tried to sleep.

“ hey….” She poke my cheek.

“ don’t touch my cheek…” I said angry. Then there is silent moment, and I feel her presense is gone. I take peek and saw no one beside me. I sigh happily.

“ fin… eh, what are you doing???” I ask. Sana is kneel in my feet.

“ if I cant touch your cheek. can I touch your feet??? Or … take off your pants….” She smirk and pull my pants.

“ KYAAA….. …..” I scream as loud and as hard I can. I then saw something. Emergency button. Nurse Toyota tell me about that. I press it and nurse Suzuki came before sana can pull my pants, whole.

“ kyaaa…… did I interrupt you???” nurse Suzuki squeal in happiness.

“ yes, interrupt  is good. Nurse Suzuki, she bully me…” I cried.

“ don’t cry joohee kun. I am sure sana chan is just play. And why you showing your ??? OH, MY GOD. MY INNOCENT EYES…..KYAAAA”

And my rescue gone. Squealing like mad women and leave me with this squirrel.

“ see.. no one will help you…..” and she abuse me with touching me and pat my .

“ noooooooo”

 

 

 

After few day

After few days I get used to with sana treatment. She is kind actually if she didn’t bully me. I in recovery state now. I can walk in hospital garden. Usually nurse Yamaha take me there, but she and nurse Honda is having blind date so sana is take me there for walk.

Not walk actually, I an sit on wheelchair and sana take me. we are walking and sitting on the tree. The tree shadow us from sun and breeze is refresh us. Sana take cookies and give it to me.

“ joohee, take this takoyaki…. And cookies…” she said and give me cookies. I eat that shyly and went silent.

“ sana chan, why you always bully me????” I ask

“ because I want to you come and play with me….” she puff her cheek cutel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter