dating with my secret boss 10

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deadline

Meeting room

Sana POV

I waiting nervously for the other to come. Today is last day since tzuyu give us assignment for new line of jewelry. More like new line of fresh and young people. We usually design and targeting of wealthy people. I never design jewelry for young people, and so do our corporation.

“ sorry to keep you waiting, and I see you and your team already gather. Now, you may start…” tzuyu come at meeting room with mina and then he ask us to start.

“ tzuyu, but the other manager??” I look around, there only him alone with mina.

“ that’s fine. I can decide what happen and mina here gonna observe so if this project is finalize, she can already do her work. Now, minatozaki. Start…” tzuyu sit and drink his coffe.

I sigh and then start my presentation

Skip after presentation done .

 

“ I like it. And your motto for our brand. Its catchy.

SHINE  IT LIKE STAR

 

“ you done well sana. and for mina, I think you and sana has a lot thing to do. And sana, I need all your paper work about this project in ms park table in hour time. And also sent the copy to advertaising, marketing and R&D . we need to plan this from now. and ask someone from advertaising department to sent someone to JYP. I need twice to sign exclusive contract with us. “ tzuyu said.

I just nodded and back to work with my team and mina. Tzuyu then back to his room.

 

 

After lunch

Tzuyu POV

Today is hectic day, and after presentation I back to my room and studied it more. I got to say, sana is genius. She can pull this kind of design in so little time. And when I said all paper work, she isn’t kidding . she give me all her paper work for this case, including her draft with her cute hand writing on it. Some of them is Japanese. I can speak little japanse, so I can understand little bit what she write there. One thing is make me wonder…..

Get tzuyu pants before mina do and dump him……

“ she want to play with me?? hmmm, interesting. With momo dating dahyun I think I gonna need girls too. And if sana wanna play… I think I will play with her…” I smile. Then I back to my work.

 

When lunch time I go to find sana, but she not in her room. I ask her team, they said she is eat in nearby restaurant. The name is blue moon.

I walk to outside office and ask someone if they know about blue moon restaurant. They point me at the direction.

I found the restaurant. Its nice little restaurant with really nice , oh no scratch that. Nice is not right word. Its glamour. Its like I back to street of paris . smile of hot cheese and mash p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter