dating with secret boss 18

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ mmmmm…… yeah, me hard baby….” Some girl hardly and some men is pound into the girls core rough and wild. His hand is playing on her .

“ mina chan… you are mine…” the men said.

“ yes, tzuyu. I am… ahhhhh…. You are so hard and big…..” mina as the men is pound her and on her neck. His hand is play with mina . Mina feel hurt in her chest. The men is really squeeze and abuse her white . But mina is not complain. The men leg is rubbing on mina legs and they are hugging and each other as their member is .

“ I love you tzu….”

“ I love you too, mina chan. You are mine…. Oh, one thing…..” the men smirk. then he turn on the light.

“ I am not tzuyu. I am ziyu…” mina look at the latter and scream.

“ NOOOO…………………..”

 

Mina POV

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOO” I scream as hard as I can.

“ na-chan???” I open my eyes and saw tzuyu. yes , definatly tzuyu. my husband who I used to bully. Who I love. its him. Not some his evil twins.

We are on car. we are in Taiwan now. tzuyu want to take something on his old house. After come to Taipei. We take car and drive to tzuyu old house, which located in Tainan. I so sleepy, so I sleep in car but… my dream is. Kind of nightmare and kind of wet dream.

“ you are sweeting na-chan….” Tzuyu stop the car and check on me.

“ I am fine yu-chan…” I said

“ you sure???” he ask

I nodded and kiss him. I also give him hug,” sorry if I be bad wife for you….”

“ no, you are not. Although baby is good…” he kiss my cheek and go drive again. “ we will arrive soon. And… whats matter???”

“ you… when you fainted and in coma… I so afraid….” I sob. He stop again, but I tell him to continue drive.

He wipe my tear and go back on driving. “ don’t be…. I may not know what you has face for 3 years while I in coma, but I am here now. and…. Please forget rubbish I said earlier. Its just…. My niece, sakura is so cute. How can momo and sana can have soo cute daughter…..”

“ sorry…” I said

“ no, I am. And ….. I miscarried. That….. i…” I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter