when lawyer fallen for police part 5

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Police station

Author POV

Officer kim dahyun. The new officer on gangnam district has nothing to do. Its past rush hour and she got nothing to do. Not until her partner in crime come and call her.

“ unnie….”

She look down and spot cute little baby sitting on floor. “ aiiii….. why you sit on floor… come here…”

She pick the baby and cooed her. Its been 3 days and everydays, dectective hirai daughter always come to visit her mother workplace and play with officer dubu. Dubu like to play with little baby.

“ unniee.. can I have cookies??? Kyoko is hungry…” she caress her tiny stomach and pull her shirt. Its show her stomach.

“ baby, don’t open your shirt like that…. Its not nice… maybe bad guys will watch you and kidnap you….” Dubu pat her head and rock her body little. Kyoko hug officer dahyun tightly.

“ don’t de.. I mean, your mother give you cookies????” she ask

“ kaa-san give me one. But I don’t like it… nice but annoying auntie cookies seems tasty but she is stranger. And I cant take stranger cookies..” she said proudly.


“ oh…. Eh, nice but annoying auntie??? Where you met this auntie???” I realize something. Some stranger is attempt to give her some cookies.

“ oh… she come yesterday and…. Uhhh…. Gave me something. And few… oh… there she is…” kyoko look at mirror and point at someone tall and nice. But I guess you can never judge book from its cover. I put her to detective hirai office.

“ wait here… unnie will get you some cookies. But don’t run off from this place… okay???” I put her on her mother chair. She nodded and I go to fetch some my friend.

“ someone attempt to kidnap kyoko…” I whiper to my friend. Senior officer kim taeyeon and tiffany hwang respond immediately. And then officer won bin, lee byung hun , bi and lee seung gi gather.

“ my sweet peach kyoko??? Who dare???” lee byung hun roar.

“ shhh… you may alert her… lets just throw her into prison now…” I said. I then walk them to the person. Once the look at the person. They are smirk.

“ lets roll….” Officer taeyeon said. They used stealth move and when she about to read door. I cover and the other is kick her.

“ we got it….” We cheer and keep beating her. And we throw her to prison.

 

 

“ now tell us…. Why you want to kidnap our baby doll??? She is sweet peach….” Lee byung hun wave her stick and threaten tzuyu.

“ just do your worst…” she smirk. Already have something in her mind.

“ if you say so….” Then the take each stick and beat tzuyu until she unconscious.

 

 

 

Momo POV

“ eh, baby??? Why you don’t play with officer dahyun???” I come to my room with sana and spot my baby sit nicely on my chair and play with my handcuff. She look at me and giggle.

“ she said she will get  me some cookies….” She raise her arm and signaling want to get hug. Sana hug her and pat her . I look at her and my left eyes is hurt. Something bad must be gonna happen soon. I call for officer dahyun but she nowhare to be found.

“ officer mimi, get me dahyun….” I call my other officer.

“ right way, detective hirai..” she answer and go. I go to brush my daughter hair.

 

Brakkk

 

“ knocking first… did I never teach you anything???” I shout. My daughter is … not scared. I wonder why she so fearless .

“ madam…. Officer dahyun and her suicide squad is beatin lawyer chou….” Mimi report.

“ oh… just…wait… what?? Beating who??? Where????” sana and I shock.

“ in locking prison room number 4.” She report.

“ take care my daughter…” sana and I said at same time. But then we look at kyoko,

“ don’t run off…” we said. She nodded and play with mimi.

 

 

We both running to locking prison number 4 and found lawyer chou is beating to the dead. I manage to stop her and check her condition. She in verge living and death. I call ambulance and sana give her mega loud scolding to them. I carry her in bridal style and go to ambulance.

Sana stay in office to give more shouting and take care my daughter.

 

 

Tzuyu POV

“ she awake now….” I heard so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter