dating my secret boss 8

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In office

Tzuyu is busy to handle work in his new corp. he handle pretty much all of corp problem. The finance of this year is pretty bad. In corp or in country, so not so many people want to shopping for jewelry.

“ so… for new collection of neckless, why don’t we use different brand image. I thinking about idol group. Female group. They can be our brand ambassador . we can make advertaising and make event with them . how you think???” tzuyu explain his brilliant idea to jihyo.

“ boss, I just secretary. I don’t know anything about brand ambassador nor anything. Why don’t you…”

“ no, why don’t you…. You need to hear this and consult with other department. Remember jihyo, you are the boss. Now listen carefully what I about to say, and call department of design, marketing, advertising, finance, and creative design. And disscuss all of this with them…..” tzuyu order jihyo.

“ can you speak slowly??? And repeat again??? boss, I cant do that… I know … why don’t I change your position??? Instead be my secretary, why don’t you became my assistant . with that way. You can lead meeting with them. Instead me…. I don’t think….” Jihyo said nervously.

“ make sense… do it…”  tzuyu said. And jihyo sent announcement to whole department about change of tzuyu position. Then she gather all department tzuyu want for meeting.

 

Meeting room.

Mina POV

“ okay… I am new assistant for miss park. And about this season new line. Miss park have an idea. She said we need to hire idol group to be our brand ambassador. And she think about new and hottest girl group. Any idea???” tzuyu lead the meeting like pro.

“ mr…”

“ please… just tzuyu. I am not boss, just her assistant. Please… mr…”

“ kim jongkook sir. I am head of marketing division. Tzuyu, our budget and… finance is… little bit low and… hard. This is…”

“ all do respect manager kim. I know that, and miss park also know that. But, that’s why we need to do this. Our financial condition and this country too, is low. We need to make new line of jewery who is affortable, and our target market is ….. teen.” Tzuyu word make us shock.

“ teen??? But what kind of teen who gonna buy some jewelry?? And… to be honest, what kind of profit we can expect from it???” manager kim said.

“ its start….. we gonna make teen like us. Then adult will saw our product. They want more…. Expensive and more glamorous….. and we will make new line. How about that??? “ tzuyu said.

“ i… kind of not agree with something…” sana said

“ oh, do share your opinion with us, sana-chan…” tzuyu smirk at sana. the other manager is stare both tzuyu and sana shockly. I then cough to both of them.


“ I mean, miss minatozaki… “ tzuyu correct himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter