super heroes.... i falling in love 2

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tzuyu POV

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

“ well, finally I been here…. Seoul international high school.” I enter the entrance.  I just hear the news from green arrow that evil organization has infiltratre this school. The object of their infiltratre is to gain access of the student personal data and sell ‘ blue mountain’, reall heavy and dark stuff. More powerful then ordinary coccain. One of highest member of the organization is be teacher in this school. My mission is to find the person and kill it.

As I walk to school, the other student look at me , more like stare me. well , what can I say?? I know I am pretty .

“ she is pretty…”

“ the skirt… the ponytail and the face… she can mimosa rival. Mina not gonna like this…”

“ but she is hot….”

“ momo probably want to get her pants….”

 

Huh, mimosa??? Those ameteure ??? and momo??? the raccoon?? She not gonna get inside my pants. She just amateur, but cant denied it. She cute… maybe I can get inside her pants.

I walk to find headmaster office. But, no sign or room name. seriously for school this huge, why they cant afford simple room sign or something. I look around.

There is cute boy with blonde hair…. No, cant ask him. He might fallen for me.

There is janitor, with his fat belly and erted smile. Also cant, I might kill him.

And look at them, bunch cute girls, one with really short hair, bunny teeth, and cute dubu and smol tiger. Assa, lets ask them

“ sorry…. Can you show me where is headmaster office is. I new here..” I as them politely. They look at me seriously.

“ eh… sorr… ahhh” they hug me and pinch my cheek. the short hair girl look at my shoes.

“ I always want this shoes…” she look at my shoes like she saw diamond. The dubu take picture of me.

“ she so cute…” she giggle and take another selca of me with her friends hug me and the smol tiger stare me.” you are so tall…”

“ enough…..” some puffy cheek girl and big eyes stop them. “ stop it… and let the poor girl alone…” the new girl come .

“ are you okay???”  she take my hand and help me. “ thank you… can you show me headmaster office.” I rub mu cheek.

“ sure…. This way…” she show me the way. “ who is those lunatic???” I ask the girl

“ just ordinary student with extraordinary level of stupidity… they are from north wing. “she explain

“ north wing????” I ask

“ oh, I mean north dorm. We have 4 dorm in this school. I am from south dorm. The nor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter