when lawyer fallen for police part 4

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

“ YOU AGAIN??? THIS IS CRIME SITE AND …..”

“ I know… but my client is there… get out the way…” tzuyu is push me lightly and goes to crime scene. Its house of kim family. Where mr kim jongkook room is occupied with body. And its not him. Its body of his secretary.

Ms song jihyo

He is hugging his son and seems terriefid with the fact.his wife is nowhere to be found. We already question mr kim jongkook but he refuse saying word without his lawyer around.

“ can we do interrogation on somewhere?? There is kid here…” lawyer chou said to my captain. My captain is look at me and nodded.

“ fine, if you would kindly follow me into police office. We will conduct interrogation there….” I said

“ but… why me… isn’t ….” Mr kim jongkook finally spoken. But lawyer chou stop him and whisper something. He just went silent and we goes to police office

 

After arrive at police station we put both of them on interrogation room. And as I expacted. Lawyer chou is went silent. She just silently play with her phone and even ask for jokbal. I cant let her win. I gave her my lunch and she eat it deliciously.

Sana look at me.” First one who make move is loser. You know that , mo??”

“ I know. But she is professional….” I said

“ and you is hypnosist expert… “ sana look at me

“ I know. But some rumour saying she is better then me….” I bite my finger. My collage in department of law and court saying chou tzuyu is best hypnosist expert on Asia.

I am good but they rank me 4th and she is 2nd. And I don’t want to fight her in case. I the decide going to the room when she ask for more food. This is will never ending.

Sana and I goes there with our white shirt and black pants. Our gun is sliding on our chest. We goes with some soda. I decide to be bad cop since sana is clumsy like squ… no, not like squirrel. She just clumsy. And she also have huge crush on tzuyu. So I decide to be bad cop.

 

“ sorry to keep you waiting….” Sana said cheerfully. I fake my cough and glare at her,sana fix her voice.

“ I mean, let get this straight… not like I like straight thing. I more gay… I mean….” Sana shutter and glance to tzuyu. I face palm myself and make her sit.

“ okay… first… you thirsty???” I gave soda to mr kim. Mr kim just look down. Tzuyu in other hand is take the soda and drink it.

I take my candy and eat it too. I stare at her and she tab the table. I smile and do the same. Its basic interrogation and small time hyposist.

I consentrate on her gaze, but before I know. My eyes feel blur and I found myself on other room already. But the surrounding is not so real. I know I already step into tzuyu mind.

I lost.

“ seeing this??? Its your desire. And yeah, I am come inside your head. Now, I will take you to most desire….” She flick her finger and surrounding is change.

We are on small house with white wall and white furniture as well. My daughter is playing with her doll on the living room and she look at me.

“ mama… you arrive…. And who is this??” she run to me and look at tzuyu. No, cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter