Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 16

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

“ big sana… can I have more candy???” kyoko pull my skirt and give me gummy smile. It can work, if only she have complete teeth. But she missing on teeth because her kaa-san and father. How could they let this kid eat so many candy.

I pick her and put her on my lap, “ kyo-chan, if you not stop eating candy you will lose more teeth… see…”

I take mirror and show her her smile.” Umm… so , no candy???”

She frown sadly, I am little bit sad too but I cant, she is still toddler, “ I will buy you more delicious cookies later, and nice shoes….”

“ still no candy….” She pout. I pinch her cheek and bite her,” awwww….”

“ is it hurt??” I ask while giggle.

“ yeah….” She pout and wipe her cheek.

“ you know why??” I ask.

“ no….but I am hurt…. Bad big sana….” she shout at me.

“ because I have good teeth. Be good girl, have good teeth, and you can bite me…” I smile at her

“ ummm… okay…..” she said and I we have good breakfast together. Tzuyu just look at us and smiling. I take peek and smirk

“ baby… you want to join??” I said

“ no, I don’t wanna….” He said

“ and why you sit with us????” I said

He taken back and stand up, but I then stop him and push him back to his seat. I then sit on his lap and take hash brown. I feed it with my mouth, which he gladly take it. Our lips is almost touch.

“ i…” he blushing

“ see…. You like it…” I smile and keep feeding him with my lips. Kyoko and the dogs is look at us and secretly giggling. Zaki is bark happily and sana seems like whine.

“ i… i… need my tea…” tzuyu said. Kyoko give me tzuyu cup and I drink it. I then press my lips against him and let him drink from my mouth. I put my hand around his neck and he keep the tea.

After one good minute and seems he more then tea. He my saliva in process. He let my lips go and stare me.

“ want more??” I said softly.

“ i… I need to pee… I think… i…” he blush. I feel hard and something seems stab my .

“ okay…” I said nervously. And he go to bathroom.

 

“ big sana…. what happen??” kyoko ask.

“ nothing, kyo-chan….” I smile and kiss her head. Then we are ready to go to office and kyoko wave her hand cutely. She goes with tzuyu.

 

 

Office

Sana POV

As my plan, seolhyun is keep me close. She want to know my weakness. As I already slip fake document on her last time. That document is fake paper that I am and momo is collaborated and doing some corruption together. She keep doing what I said and even when I ask her to kiss me.

She is shy as cat now. I then continue to work like usual with addition for asking her to open her shirt, revealing her bra and kiss me all the time.

Then momo suddenly come when I ask seolhyun to sit on my lap, with her bra is expose. Momo is shock, she glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter