dating my secret boss 7

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apartement

“ tired day…” tzuyu announce his coming to the apartement. Mina and sana already waiting him. They want to aske them how he can be secretary of new boss, and how in heavens name the new boss is jihyo their friends.

“ spill it…” mina ask

“ huh?? Okay…” tzuyu take mina hand and spill candy in his mouth.

“ yuck… not the candy. I mean tell me everything. Why you became boss secretary…” mina shock and throw candy to trash can. And wipe her hand. Sana just laugh madly seeing scene where tzuyu literally spill the candy to mina hand.

“ oh… its long story…” tzuyu getting nervous, he didn’t expect mina and sana will ask him about this already. Sana smile at tzuyu.

“ I will….”

“ wait, sana… may I know what should I address you this time??? Should sana-chan, or minatozaki-san???” tzuyu said.

“huh???” mina and sana look surprise with tzuyu question.

“ why??”

“ if you are squirrel, I will call you sana chan. But if you snake or hybrid, I will call you minatozaki san…..” tzuyu said.

“ cute… no matter snake or squirrel. Just call me sana-chan. All my friends call me that….” Sana giggle little.

“ can I know when is snake and when is squirrel???” tzuyu raise his hand like obedient kid.

“ cute, but I also don’t know when is who. Don’t worry… for cutie like you… I will treat you nicely…” sana wink to tzuyu. making him blush.

“ okay, enough of flirting….now, tell me how you can be boss secretary…” mina grow impatient seeing sana flirting with tzuyu.

“ umm… my mum and jihyo family is old friends and jihyo family ask me to assist jihyo into new position. So . here am i. helping poor Thomas in tiffany & co. and since we will be housemate and working together, lets help each other a lot…..” tzuyu bow to both mina and sana.

“ okay… and about momo???” mina ask

“ dunno. We have different mother . so I don’t know. He still not back home. Lets just eat…..” tzuyu said.

“ if you say so. But since momo and I done with breakfast, both of you must cook me dinner…” mina said to tzuyu and sana.

“ eh???” sana and tzuyu said.

“ umm…  mina-chan. If you want spring roll, I don’t mind. But I cant cook anything else beside spring roll…..” sana said.

Mina just remember if her cousin/sleeping buddy cant cook. So she look at tzuyu. hope he can cook.

“ lets order pizza, chicken and beer. “ tzuyu said

“ yeah….” Sana exclaim in happiness.

Mina then want to bang her head to the wall. Its bad enough her crush is not come home and now her cousin and pabo housemate cant cook.

“ wonderfull…”

 

In the morning

Tzuyu POV

“ Hi mina chan…..” I usually wake early. And I saw messing kitchen and living room, so I clean it up. And then mina come, right about 30 minute after.

“ you wake early.. and why so neat and tidy. I remember last night we left it so messy…” mina admire the room.

“ oh, I clean it up. Can you cook now?? I am little bit hungry…” I caress my stomach.

“ no…” mina said sternly

“ huh?? But tzuyu is hungry…” I pout at mina. She lean on wall and scratch her chin. “ if you help me I would….”

“ eh, sure. If you don’t mind me destroy your kitchen….” I said

“ oh, don’t worry about that. If you do. I will let sana the snake kill you…” mina said with straight face.

“ huh??”

“ joking. Come… wear this…” mina give me apro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter