kindgarden in love

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ tzuyu, your mission is to infirtrate the squirrel kingarden and watch of minatozaki sana. she is wife of mark. Mark been hunting her since 3 years ago. He said sana is stole her money. You will be with officer chaeng and officer dubu… I mean dahyun. Understood” my commanding officer, park jihyo order me.

“ yes, mam. So… just looking her????” I ask

“ yes, as kindgarden teacher. “ I shock. “ wha… wha…. Teacher???”

“ yes, any problem???” im nayeon, jihyo deputy ask.

“ mam, I cant  be teacher… I am police instructor and I …” but nayeon stop me with putting her hand on my face. really on my face. while other people usually put hand infront of face.

“ please… police cadet… toddler what make that differents. And chae and dubu will be your sisters…. I know… this is not fair , perhaps. But, they are… not too good with kids…” jihyo said.

“ and I am good???? “ I cant believe it. I cant be with kids… my own kids is hate me.

“ don’t worry you will be fine… and guess what??” jihyo have something to add.

“ the manatozaki girl is hot….” I almost want to face palm myself in front of my commanding officer. My target is hot? What they expact?? Me falling for her???

“ mam, with all due respect. I don’t involve with my target. Wait… whats name of kindgarden??” I again ask my commanding officer.

“ oh, you are right…” deputy im nayeon said to me as she can hear my voice.

“ what???” I said with jihyo.

“ your daughter…. Chou momo is also attend that kindgarden. “ she said.

“ why???” I never know that she is know my daughter. Who Is she…

“ I am your cousin girlfriends… yoo jungyeon that silly girl is my baby…” she blush.

I cant believe it, why my stupid and goofball cousin of mine having hot and cute girlfriend like this???

“ oh, you are her cousin… why never tell me…” now my commanding officer is in nagging mode.

“ she… not like …. Dating both of you isn’t it???” I carefully ask.

“ she is my ex…. Before this stupid bunny take her away from me….” still jihyo in nagging mode. I really want to face palm myself now. why jungyeon unnie is dating both of my commanding officer and her deputy. How I gonna face them now.

“ that enough for now. go to chaeyoung and dahyun now….” I salute to them and excuse myself.

 

Tzuyu house

Momo POV

“ hehe…. Another master piece of momo…” I draw aunt jungyeon face with mama expensive lipstick. She now really look like clown.

“ but it need more…… facial…” I go to my mother room and search more …..

“ baby…. “ oops… I hear my mama voice. I quickly hide on under the bed. Mama so strick. She will be spank me again. Last spank me, my still hurt until now.

“ CHOU MOMO…..” she roar again. “ just stay momo . she will kill you if you came out now. “ I speak to myself.

“ jungyeon….. wake up now….” she talking to my aunt.

“ don’t be mad… “ then I heard door open and footstep. “ I know you hide here…” aunt jungyeon peek at me.

“ come to aunty …” she pick me. and soon mama come to the room. I shiver….

“ sorry….” I hung my head low.

“ give me your ….” I heard she. I putt my pants and prepare to get spank.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter