kindgarden in love 3

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pizza hut

Momo POV

“ momo… order what you like… mama need take this phone… miss, take care of her while. I will be be in minute….” Mama said to someone who take order. She go while to corner.

“ little girl, what you want??? “ the girls said nicely.

I look around, making sure my mama is busy. “ give me all pizza in big size, and plus salad, and garlic bread, and 1 pitcher lemon tea, diet coka and sprite….. thank you…” the girl look at me confusedly.

“ everything in big size???? Pizza???? With cheese????”

“ yup…” I gave her my toothy smile.

“ eh.. should I talk with your mother first??? I don’t think…”

“ its fine…”

 

I wait my mother with patience. I take my bags and play with my dolls. Peach doll , my jungyeon aunt gave me.

“ baa….” Someone scared me with her ‘ baa’.

“ hik hik huk…. Hua….. mama…..” I cried, the baa really shock me.

“ mmmm…. Cry baby,….” Its mina, she mock me. why she so evil.

“ mina, don’t …. momo baby….” Miss minatozaki pick me and hug me.

“ don’t cried… eh, the order….ye…. what the… why so many???” miss minatozaki eyes grow wide after the pizza and garlic bread come.

“ wait… did… where is her mother???” she ask the maid

“ she… “ but my mama then come

“ ba… wait, sa…”

“ come here…..” she then drag mama to corner, leaving me with this…. Demonic yet innocent look penguin.

“so,cry baby…” mina crawl beside me and pat my head. She take one slice of pizza and eat it.

“ pizza???” she said

“ that’s mine…” I pout

“ then eat…” she tried to feed me. I open my mouth. When the pizza almost enter my mouth, she pull it back and eat it.

“ hehehe…. Got you….” She munch her pizza nicely.

“ hey…. Give me that…” I tried to take the pizza away but she kick me.

“ auuuu….”

“ nono….. momoring cant eat pizza unless, minaring said so….” She title her head cutely and eat the pizza in slow motion.

“ uhhh…. “ I then take slice of pizza, then she take my pizza again.

“ no pizza for momoring….” She stick her tongue.

“ you…”

 

 

Meanwhile in tzuyu side

Sana POV

PLACK

“ has you nuts?? Why order so many for momo??? she is child, you cant do that.. she will gain fat.” I slap her and scold her again.

“ seriously, what matter with you and slap??? Why you always slap me ??? its hurt….” She rub her cheek

“ I don’t care. Look at that???? “ I pull her ear and make her watch what kind of madness she into. Her eyes widen.

“ why …. Argh,,,, shiksin momo strike again….” she hit her forehead.

“ shiksin??? Momo is nice and cute… she not…” but then before anything, she pin me to the wall.

“shhh……” she shush me

“ don’t …” she said it

“ why??”

“ you are too cute… I might kiss you… shhh” she closer her lips to mine. I close my eyes

“ cup…” she kiss my cheek.

“ you… kiss my cheek???” I touch my cheek. she smirk,” disappointed ??? maybe you want kiss in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter