you are my valantine ( satzu )

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu having new haircut, and make her more cute then ever. She even tied her hair to give more cute effect on her and for her valentine. After record v-live for valentine days. She go to her room to fine cute dress and go to find her valentine.

“ chewy….” Dahyun wave to tzuyu happily. She is sit in couch, eating her favourite chocopie. “ unnie,” tzuyu greet her happily.

“ you look cute chewy…” dahyun hug her and kiss tzuyu. dahyun offer her chocopie which is tzuyu gladly take bite.

“ ahhh…” dahyun feed her her and tzuyu eat that cutely.

“ new hairstyle is good for you chewy..” dahyun shake her head cutely. “ where you want to go?? You cant go anywhere… because dahyunie is want you …” dahyun bury her head on tzuyu neck.

“ you are so warm unnie…. Make me want to cuddle you…” tzuyu seems forgotten she need to find her valentine. She pick dahyun in bridal style and take her to their bed room. She walk though the door and chaeyoung standing infront of the door.

“ wait, let the dubu go…” chaeyoung seems don’t like tzuyu hugging the dubu.

“ wae??? I want tzuyu cuddle me…” dahyun whine at chaeyoung. dahyun pout at sign of chaeyoung.

“ but you promise to cuddle with me…” chaeyoung then pull dahyun shirt. But dahyun hold tzuyu tighter. As if she don’t want to lose tzuyu hug. “ chae, don’t pull her, I cant balance out. And dahyun unnie, don’t worry we will cuddle….” Tzuyu peck dahyun lips.

“ yahh… don’t kiss her. “ chaeyoung face is redden the moment tzuyu peck dahyun cute lips.

“ wae?? She is single isn’t it? She is for everyone if she want it. And I saw she don’t mind … isn’t it dahyun unnie..” tzuyu peck dahyun lips again.

“ only peck???” dahyun pout, maybe she want something more then tzuyu. seeing tzuyu new cute look, dahyun more and more getting arouse. She want tzuyu, but chae don’t really like her friends and her ehm…* crush* peck-ing each other.

“ lets wait for the bed. Once we go to bed… “ tzuyu smirk evilly at dahyun. And dahyun just blush on sight of tzuyu evil smirk.

“ hey…” but before chaeyoung can react, tzuyu already pass chaeyoung and bring dahyun to their room.

“ yahhh….” Chaeyoung then run to the room. And found tzuyu already pin dahyun to the bed and kiss her neck. Dahyun just giggle and let tzuyu play her neck.

“ hmm…. Baby…” dahyun moan little and tzuyu is kissing her more and more. “ where is my kiss…” dahyun used naval voice.

“ on the way… yahhh…” chaeyoung pull tzuyu and hug dahyun.

“ the dubu is mine…”

“ she is single…”

“ but still … she is mine. i… “ chaeyoung then kiss dubu in lips. And for 1 minute she don’t move her lips from dahyun lips.

“ amateur…..” dahyun scoff and push chaeyoung.

“ you clearly never kiss someone…” tzuyu giggle.

“ baby…” dahyun ask for tzuyu.

“ don’t you have somewhere to go??? You dress nicely..” chaeyoung snap and remember about tzuyu dress.

“ oh, yes. I want to meet my valentine… but…” she grab chaeyoung collar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter