Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 15

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

I am keep working and not bother with seolhyun way of dressing. I ask her to show her curve and clevange in front of me. she obey me and put more y clothes, but then something or should I say new gossip spread in office. Saying I am force seolhyun to have with her.

Typicall…..

Must be she or her damn cousin spread that news. Seems like I need to put her into her place soon enough. But I cant bother with these small matter. I already have more pressure matter on my hand. Project of me and tzuyu. mrs chou ask me to form partner with tzuyu not just for plan, but also to make me tzuyu partner in life and work. Which I can say I gratefull for that.

Seolhyun is come and ask me doc to be sign. I look closely at the doc and smirk at seolhyun. I sign it and put another doc on it. I do it not so secretly so seolhyun can see it.

“ get this to momo now…. and tell tzuyu I want to talk to him. I will be in his office in moment. And don’t lost it… its doc worth of 100 billion…” I said. Seolhyun just gulping and nodded.she then fix her dress and go to tzuyu room.

I walk and watch her closely,” just look at it….”

And my plan is working, seolhyun is looking at doc I sent. She widen her eyes and hide the doc. She take the doc in her pocket and goes to momo right away. I smile and walk to tzuyu office.

 

Tzuyu is not in her office, but that damn dog and her sleeping princess is there. I walk slowly and manage to smack the door away and make her fainted. Then I pick kyoko and smile at her,” you not look so bad… if only you older few years….”

She winch and rub her eyes cutely,” pa…. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Now, what happen with her and her screaming……..

She tried to kick me and I manage to hold her still without even make her fell again. but my patience has limit. I then put her in tzuyu desk and cup her cheek.

“ now… why cried?? I am mama… call me sana mama” I said sterntly. Just like mrs chou said. Tzuyu spoil her way too much.

“ no… I have kaa-san, not mama…. And her name is most beautiful name in the world… MO-MO….” She said.

“ no, you are not. She is my cousin, meaning she is your aunt…” I said.

“ no….” she still scream at me. I smirk. “ don’t shout at me or you will have your spank…”

“ no…” she still screaming and shouting at me. I then turn her body around and pull her diaper. Then I spank her lightly.

“ HIUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” but again, my timing is little rusty. The moment is start spank her, tzuyu and momo come. Along with dahyun.

“ YAHHHH…. WHAT ARE YOU DOING???” tzuyu scream and take kyoko from me. she is cried so hard. Momo tried to cooed her. and dahyun is gasp dramatically.

“ how dare you…. She is chou princess….” Dahyun come forward and tried to slap me. but I push her and slap her first.

“ no, she just spoiled brat….” I said.

Then sting sensation can I feel on my left cheek. I saw tzuyu hand movement but its too fast. Tzuyu is slap me.

“ what you done?? She is just baby. If she botheri… what… sana….” he stop lecture me and spot his lovely dog.

“ you kill my dog???” he ask dangerously.

“ obviously I don’t… and she need to be teach about manner…” I said

“ I am her KAA-SAN. I will teach her manners. No need help from you cousin… beside she is still little baby….” Momo said

“ and look what your teaching take her to… she almost lost her teeth. In her age, her teeth should be strong as iron but you made her eat so many candy… look at her… she have no teeth…” I said and pick kyoko back.

“ listen kyoko. I am your mother. And no candy for kyoko again …” I said. She is cried more but I put my finger on her cheek.

“ big girl not cried. Are kyoko baby or toddler???” I said

“ toddler….” She nodded.

“ good…. Give mama kiss….” I said. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter