dating with my secret boss 1

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chou household

“ GET OUT……”

“ but… grandma…..”

“ I SAID GET OUT…….”

“ I WARN YOU CHOU TZUYU…. YOU HAVE ONE YEAR TIME TO FOUND MINATOZAKI NECKLESS. GIVE ME THAT NECKLESS AND I WILL GIVE ALL YOUR SHARE OF MY FORTUNE. IF NOT… ALL WILL BE YOUR BROTHER… CHOU MOMO….”

“ what kind name is chou momo??? did I even have brother…”

“ you have.. your father and Japanese women have a thing before… but he …. Its complicated… the point is… you have brother…. And I will…..”

“ no don’t you dare grandma….”

“ you threaten me kid??? Now go the hell out of this place and get me minatozaki neckless…. Or say goodbye to my money…”

“ how I even know where to find minatozaki’s????”

“ non of my concern…..”

 

And that’s is beganing of tzuyu miserable life. He is heir to chou enterprise. Huge and big corporation in asia and the world. At least that what he thinking. But news about chou momo is change everything. I know my father is player-ish. Seeing him screwing around for years. Its not weird he got someone pregnant, but brother????

“ nah…. “

“ not gonna happen. I am heir of chou and I will not let anyone take my inheritance from me. …” tzuyu mumble. He is in chou hotel now. after his grandma kick him out of his house. He have nowhere to go. He still have saving but…

Knock knock

Knock knock

 

“ yes…” tzuyu open the door.

“ mr chou… you need to leave the room.” Manager kim come and said that word to me.

“ seriously?? Uncle kim… you know me since 4. And you kick me out too???” tzuyu pout and stomp his feet to the ground.  He is really annoy and scared, if he being kick out from the hotel too. He really became homeless.

“ I am sorry, mr chou. But your grandma order…. But… “ he order the people who with him to leave.

After they are left,” 100.000 won. And I manage to rent you some apartement in apgujeong, korea. Here your ticket and passport. And …..”

“ wait… wait… wait… why I need to korea???? Which korea we talking about??? North one or south one???” tzuyu still shock hearing the information about he going to korea.

“ I hear one of minatozaki child is there. Maybe she will know what happen to the …’ neckless’.” Manager kim whisper to tzuyu.

“ she??? Nice…. So, I can get information from her??? you got data on her??” tzuyu expression get bright.

“ unfortunately I don’t… but once you go there… my daughter, kim dahyun will assist you. Don’t worry, now you need to go. Before that punk , momo get her first…” manager kim said

“ what???”

“ he also go to korea.  I don’t know what his intention, but  your grandfather gave me this job, your father is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter