superheroes .....i falling in love

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is world full of superheroes, when Green arrow protect starling city and the flash is protecting central city. There is the legends, who protecting the history.  Mean while in seoul, J - girls is the main superheroes. They are consist of peach raccoon, mega quirrel and penguin lady. Each of them have super powers, peach raccoon can turn any trash into weapon, mega squirrel have super strength and death wink. Mean while the penguin lady is ice based-powered. Her power can litteraly freeze anything… even the time stream itself.

The seoul is…. Well not so mess-not so peacefull under their watch. Three of then is not what you call professional heroes. They are amateur, but that’s about to change. The superheroes from east is coming to town. She call herself green force. Maybe because she wielding green sword and have power telekinetic . she is professional heroes, she use to train with the green arrow back in the days. After hear the mess of J- girls made, she decide move to seoul.

“its nice city, isn’t it “ tzuyu said to herself. She feel hungry so she fine local bread store . after walk for few minute she fine the store.

“ woooo, its nice bread store. Hmmm let see. Where is choco bread. Ah that is….” But when her hand reach the bread some other hand already take the bread away.

“ hey… I want that bread….” Tzuyu pout

“ sorry, but,,, I was faster….” The latter smile

“utgggg.. fine… I will fine another bread….” Tzuyu walk away and find another choco flavor bread. But something weird happen. There is no other choco bread.

“ huh??? For store this big, how can there no other choco bread???? Excuse me miss, where is choco bread or bread with choco flavor??? I cant find it” tzuyu ask the waiter.

“ sorry miss. Choco bread already sold out…… all being buy by that girls” she point 3 girls

“ all of it???? All??? Who is trying to mess with me???” tzuyu look at 3 girls , the waiter point

“ its her…… hay wait….” 3 of girls already leave the store.

“ hey…. Redhead…….. wait ……” tzuyu reach one of girls shoulder and pat her

“ hey…. Ha……. i……. wanna buy the choco bread… ha…..” tzuyu breath heavily

“ we not seller, you can buy it at bread store” Blonde girl said

“ but all of you has buy all of it…. And I hungry….. just sell one of them to me” tzuyu pout

“ no… we will not….” Said the redhead

“ heyyyy…. That is not nice…. You cant buy all the choco bread. Other people need that too” tzuyu said angrily.

“ but we have the money. We don’t do crime……… “ but after the redhead said that. Police sirine ringing……

“mayday. Mayday. There is robbery in action in gangnam SM bank. “ tzuyu hear police announcement from one of girls handphone.

“ why I hear police announcement from your handphone???” tzuyu ask

“ no, time to explain. Here take the bread” the blonde give tzuyu the bread, all of it and they just run to alley , and J-girls came out.

“ seriously???? Change in alley in the middle of day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter