kindgarden in love 5

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iron high prison

Mrs kim, that what she been called. Her real name is unknown, her husband name is also unknown. Everybody call her mrs kim. And she have one lunatic son. His name is mark. And she is picking mark in iron high prison. Heavily guarded prison. Everyone in prison is murder, lunatic, psyco…. And that’s only the guard. And the prisoner???/ you can say worse……

“ my son…” mrs kim look at her lunatic son in front gate.

“ air…..” mark breath the freedom of the air healthy.

“ now… lets go and fetch your daughter from that Japanese wench, sana…. I alredy make news that you will come to her for money. That she stole money from you…..”

“ sana??? stole??? Cruel one mother. She is never take one won from me. but before lets go to town, I want buy something for my lovely mina…..” mark said


“ her name is jeongnam….my little jeongnam…” mrs kim doesn’t like name mina. She is old fashion women, and when about name… she is worst people in the world.

“ what ever…. Lets go…..” then mark and his mother go to nearest town.

 

 

“ okay mother… I will go and look doll for my daughter….” Mark the go for walk , meanwhile his mother go to drug store.

 

Mark POV

 Its nice air…..

Its been 3 years since I been in prison. And I now free. Sana is taking my baby for so long. Now is time for me to take mina.

I walk in shopping area, there is many toy store. I just wish I can take mina for walk here, I will buy anything she want. Doll, toys, dress, shoes…. Anything. I look for some good and cute dolls, but almost all of them is ordinary doll. Not dolls who fit my princess.

Unless that one…..

There is store in corner of street, there is cute Barbie doll with doll house. Its so pink and shining. I then run to the store.

“ can I help you???”

“ yes… I want that one. can you wrap it???” I point at the Barbie and doll house.

“ sorry sir… that one is taken…. Ahh, here the one…”

“ sorry pal. I need that for my niece….” There is men came and seems he already buy that piece.

“ sir… let me buy that doll 3 times. I need that for my daughter…” I said

“ and I need for my niece…. If you have so much money… why don’t you buy another piece somewhere else???” I just shrug and leave the shop.

 

 

I waiting the men in outside store. He is coming and I walk to him again. “ listen men, let me buy that 5 times over. You can have anything else for you niece…” I offer.

“ I sa…arghhhh” I smack his face to the car and pull my swiss army knife, and stab it to his stomach repeatly, I also cover his mouth. And when I done with him. I take the doll and leave him in the street.

“ I told you…. You should take my offer….” I then throw some money on him.

 

“ mother…”

“ you ready???”

“ what is that???”

“ anti-stress medicine for mina…”

“she still baby…”

“ don’t you ever wonder why you grow so healty??? Because I feed this to you since you kids… and the kids need it too… now come on… we have baby to take and mother to kill….” My mother smirk at me and then both of us go to sana house……

 

 

School

Momo POV

chu are my family…..

she is my family…..

we are happy family…..

 

 

our class is happily sing the song when the break time bell is ringing. “ okay… its time for nap time and snack time. “ miss sana announce to the class. She then take us to sleeping room. That what we call it. Place for sleeping. She tuck us one by one to the bed.
 

“ miss sana… can I have hug ???” I ask her for hug. She hug really nice. Lucky mina.

“ sure momo chan.. come….” She hug me and rock me little and then she sing lullaby. She pat my back slowly.

“ miss sana….”

“ yeah??”

“ mina so lucky to have you….” I whisper

“ why??? Did your mother hit you????” she ask

“ no… but she more like father to me… I want mother too… the one who can play dolls with me instead of playing cars. The one who can tied my hair in many cute hair style. Not just pony tail. The one who pinch my cheek and kiss me….. mama is nice… but she more like papa….. can you be my mama???? “ I ask.

“ baby… you know I cant be your mama. You already have one. beside, if you want to do such thing… you can always visit me…. I always want to do it too….. mina is…. Like to play alone….” Miss sana said, seems she little bit sad.

“ really???” I get brighten.

“ yes… “ she kiss my cheek. I felt some electricity run to my body. I feel like her kiss. I hope she is my mother….

“ is possible mina and I get switch when we in hospital??? And you are my mama???” I gave her idea.

“ hahaa…. One only can hope momo…. now lets put you in bed…” she tuck me in bed and kiss me.

“ sleep well , momo-chan….” And I drift to dreamland.

 

Teacher office

Sana POV

“ i…. wait… why mina is here?? Its her nap time…” I enter the teacher room but not I only found mina sitting in tzuyu lap. She also grinning and smilling to tzuyu. tzuyu and mina wave to me. tzuyu wink at me.

“ mina…” I tried to pick mina from tzuyu lap, but she suddenly cried.

“ huaaaa….. mama….. look at kaa-san. She want to separate me from you…” mina wailing.

“ mama???” I shock

“ yeah  , that what she call me… I don’t know why but….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter