dating with my secret boss 16

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In japan

“ what?? my lovely granddaughter merry a hirai?? And chou?? Wow. She is strong. Did 3 of them stay in same bed???” minatozaki grandmother squeal in happiness when sana cousin tell her that sana is merried chou and hirai. Only its sana cousin. She kind a have same clumsy trait and sana brain.

“ umm… I don’t know… so…”

“ of course we will go to seoul. Its been so long since I meet my old friend…. Sally…” she giggle.

 

Few days later

Mina POV

“ as you can see… I am your grandmother in law. I am sally chou. But call me grandma sally. Okay…. “ grandma sally said to us. Sana and I been summon to this place.

“ its fine….” sana said. Grandma smile at us and then kneel.

 

“ grandma….” We shock when she kneel in front of us.

“ please stand up…” I said.

But she shook her head. “ I am sorry, mina. For my stupid grandson behavior. He so mean to you. And I deeply sorry because of that….”

“ no… it tzuyu fault. Not you… please stand up…” I said. Sana also help me.

She hold both our hand. “ don’t worry. I will take care of them. Oh, did momo do anything???”

“ no, he don’t…. hehe, actually I kind a like momo. he is cute…. And harmless….” Sana bow at grandma chou.

“ and…”

When I want to say something. Grandma chou stop me. she look at me and cried. “ I know what happen. And I am sorry. I here to give you something…”

Grandma chou give me some paper to me. I look at the paper and shock. Its paper fill with all financial right of tzuyu is given to me.

“ you are the boss now, mina. Take care of him right. And teach him some lesson if you want. Now…. you are… the boss. “ she smile

“ i…. I don’t know what to say…” I hung my head low.

“ also, i… I don’t need this…” I said

“ you need it to face tzuyu… just take it…” she smile and then door being open and my grandmother is come.

“ granny….” Both sana and I shout at our granny at same time. The grandma chou just turn and having blank expression and……

“ …” she said to our granny.

“ ….” Granny answer back

“ huh???”

 

Both of us kind a shock. Did they know each other?????

 

 

“ ummm….” Sana raise her hand.

“ yeah, we know each other and…. Did you like how my sana merry both of your grandson?? Hihi….” Granny squeal in happiness.

“ no, she don’t. both of your granddaughter merry both of my grandson….” Grandma chou said.

“ so, both of them… have sharing husband??? I don’t know both of you so cute…. Nice one girls….” She said.

Sana just blush and I want to bang my head to the wall. Grandma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter