Like her and love him ( satzu ) part 11

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

“ Why I lunch with you ??? I should be lunch with minari…” I pout but eat kimbab tzuyu gave me.  I have plan with minari today. For lunch date, but my brother need me more then my loved one.

“ but I cant eat this alone… sana chan ditch me … or dump me … or…..” he keep rant about my player,cheater and playgirl cousin of mine. Sanake snaketozaki.

“ she is snake… shouldn’t I remind you about she being snake???” I replied with kimbap on my mouth. He look at me in disbelieve.

“ no, you don’t. I never heard anything about, snake….” He  pout.

“ yeah, she is… kind of boring type…” I said.

“ what this have to do with her being snake???” he ask

“ she get bored with new toy, new friend and sometimes, boys too….” I said

“ and you need to say this now???” he pout and shook my body heavily.

“ I don’t have time… all time we spent is you my hardly…” I smirk. he is sigh and hit his forehead.

“ I think you need better girlfriend….” I pat his head.

“ I still single. sana and i… I don’t know…. I don’t even know if she have boyfriend out there…” he explain. I smile bitterly. I know sana, she little bit player-ish. Or heavy one. she is like kind of……

DAHYUN

 

“ did she seeing dubu???” I ask

“ dubu from restaurant??? Friend of chaeyoung???” he frown.

“ yeah. How do you know dahyun and chaeyoung is friend????” I ask

“ she keep saying her crush dubu all the time. But dubu seem not interest to chaeyoung…” he said

“ foolish dubu. Where she can find cute girl like chae???” I munch my food.

“ yeah, she is….” He said

Then his phone is ringing. And he pick it. Then he speak in perfect chinese. Then he drag me to airport right away.

I am nagging and whining to his all the way. Why he take me to airport by the way. But the moment I got there and seeing what tzuyu waiting. I giggling.

 

There is young men ( he is not reason I giggling ) and cute little baby in stroller .

“ sir, this is your niece. Kyoko chou. Your late sister want you to be her father. “ young men said

“ thanks… you may relax in seoul for few moment. I will pay for hotel and everything…” tzuyu said

“ thank you sir…” he bow and leave us. I peek at the baby. She is tiny little baby and sleep soundly. I want to pinch her cheek but I afraid that she might wake and cried.

“ momo chan, she is my niece and my daughter now…. my late sister daughter. And… she is lonely now…” he said

“ no, she have you and me….” I comfort tzuyu.

“ since you are the boss, can you ask your cousin to give me day off??? We can buy baby stuff together. I don’t think you have one???” I suggest

“ no, I don’t . I want to ask you , but.. since you are offering. Why not…” he said and we go to shopping mall.

 

 

Tzuyu POV

“ no, its not good….” Momo chan shook her head when I take baby walker with me.

 “ its made of wood and cute…” I whine

“ no, if you like it so much. Wear it yourself. My baby kyoko will not use it…” she said  while holding kyoko. She already awake and like momo so much.

“ ma….” Kyoko said

“ cute… you like me?? I am mama now…” momo said happily. Kyoko nodded her tiny head furiously . I come and pat her head. I don’t want she nodded too much and hurt her neck. She look at me and give me baby grin.

“ you like papa???” I smile. And she shook her head.

Momo laugh and walk to pick another baby walker. I am pout. We choose for another 4 minute until kyoko, momo and me agree on something. Baby blue walker.

Then we buy toys, clothes and many more. The staff mistook us as couple. But momo saying that we are sibling and this cutie is my daughter.

“ if your brother need girls… I am ready…” one of staff say it to momo. I pretend not to hear it and play with baby kyoko. Then after we done, we go home.

 

 

Tzuyu apartement

Sana POV

I cant make too obvious that I have another girl. I need to make tzuyu believe I am nice girl…. I then cook dinner and put nice casual dress with me and waiting for him. After an hour without news, I get bored and play with my phone.

 

“ its so nice….” I hear his voice and momo voice. They are coming together with momo holding baby girl on her arm. I never like baby. They are noisy.

The dogs is bark happily when they spot tzuyu and momo. tzuyu go and pick little sana. she is happy to see tzuyu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter