Like her and love him ( satzu) part 2

One shot foreign line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

As usual, joohee  wish to spent his time with momo, but since yesterday momo get sick and cant go to school. Joohee is spent his time frowning and hoping his favourite onee-chan will heal soon and play with him. He is sitting under the tree alone and  eating his favourite choco bread. Yoona pack him choco milk with choco bread. A lot of choco bread.

Japanese like sana is like bread. But usually they eat bread like yakisoba bread, or melon bread. Pinaple bread also often they are eat. Choco bread is rare. Sana is peek on joohee and smirk. she run into him and kick joohee bread away, but in doing so, she also accidently kick joohee stomach.

“ AAAAAHHHHHUUUUU…. ITS HURT….. “ joohee rolling in the ground holding his stomach, and its bleed. His wound from kuro bite is open. Sana is too happy to see what happen. Sana is jumping around when joohee screaming.

 

“ JOOHEE….” Mr tanaka, joohee head teacher is spot his student rolling in the ground in pain and blood is cover his shirt, while upperclass sana is smiling happily. He go to joohee and pick him. He bring him to nearest hospital immediately.

“ sensei, its hurt….” Joohee groan.

“ its will be over soon, joohee-kun. Don’t worry… why you like this???” mr tanaka ask

“ ask that girl…..” joohee point at sana. they are in mr tanaka car.

“ wha…. Wait, minatozaki kun, why you here… argjh….” He decide to focus on driving and when he arrive in hospital , nurse take joohee and they wait outside. Mr tanaka is calling yoona and yuri. Sana hung her head low, and sobbing silently.

 

Soon yoona and mrs minatozaki arrive. Sana mother look at sana and yell at her,” are you nuts??? He is sick, and why you bullied him???”

“ its not time for this. How is my nephew….” Yoona ask

“ its fine, mrs kwon. Its just… oh, doc….”

“ not now sir, he need more blood and doctor. “ doctor is come and go. More doctor is arrive.

“I am really sorry yoona, I will punish her for this….. what did you do???” sana mum ask

“ i.. i…. accidently kick his stomach…” sana said weakly.

Yoona hearing that is kneel and scream. “ joohee….”

She want to bang the door of ER, but mr tanaka and mrs minatozaki hold her. they ask help from nurse. “ yoona-san, its fine. they are helping him….”

“ my nephew…. He is sick and …. YOU….”  Yoona look at sana and want to slap her. sana is winch and hiding behind her mother. Yoona saw fear on sana expression.

“ sana, what joohee ever did to you?? Why you treat him like this?? I know he little bit naughty, but please.. whatever he done, I sorry. But don’t do this…. He will die. “ yoona kneel and beg sana.

Mr tanaka and mrs minatozaki shock and help yoona to stand,” yoona, don’t be like this. Joohee is sweet kid. I am sorry for my daughter behavior. Don’t do this please….”

Mrs minatozaki very embarrass when yoona beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter