Six

Taste.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That terrifying day comes.

I was preparing myself for today. I was preparing myself since that morning. I was ready. No, I thought I was ready, but I'm not even sure right now as I stepped on the airport floor. The sounds of the crowd welcomed me like a hard rain. It was a busy day, I guess. My eyes were looking at the first gate. First and the last gate for me. I can't take her further from that gate and on. I my lips. Suddenly I was feeling anxious again.

I sighed. Why am I being so weak, really.

Byul was standing next to me right after. She grabbed my hand and intertwined it with hers. Exactly the way I like it.

"You promised you'll be strong today." She reminded me as we started walking towards the first gate. "We've spent the last three days together. I even helped you begging to your boss to give you those precious three days before I leave. I did everything you asked me and you did everything I asked you." Yes, we've spent the last three days being with each other. Literally, she staying at my place for three days straight and me asking her to take me to those places I've always wanted to visit.

She said she wanted to stay at my place and I was more than happy to let her.

Then she said she'll do anything I want to do.

You know, those three days we're acting as if we're together. No, we didn't say we like or love each other. But we barely have any arguments about things. Usually, I would disagree with her choice of movies, but I found myself not complaining. Byulyi would scold me when I didn't wash at night, but she's letting me sleep in her arms. The biggest difference is when she's being greasy to me. She usually use her greasiness to tease me but somehow I don't sense any teasing from her when she's being greasy. It's different.

I would hit her. I always do. But not in those three days. One time I saw Wheein updated her profile picture and I said she look really cute, but when I turned to Byulyi, she was staring at me with those unreadable eyes.

I'm blushing so bad when she said, "Yongsun-unnie is still the cutest for me."

Sometimes when I feel like being flirty with her, she usually refuse to retaliate and stop me with her greasy joke. But I didn't see that. I suddenly get so nervous when I tried being flirty and she was smiling, it was as if she's enjoying it. God, if you could see her yourself, she looks so irresistable. Even though she only does this because it was one of those moments she wanted to create before she leave, it still meant something more to me.

These three days have turned out great. No, it was more than just "great".

I enjoyed our three days date, but it wasn't enough. Call me selfish but I'm being entirely honest right now. I was about to cut her and say that it still wasn't enough, but she beat me to it like she always do. "I know, it's not enough. It's never going to be enough, but I promise you..."

We're close to the gate by now and she stopped, turning to me, fully facing me.

"...I promise you, I'll come back and I'll give you the best time you've ever had in your entire life."

I was about to bite my lower lip hearing that from her. Does she really know what she's saying?

Does she know that the best time of my life would be the day she can love me?

Does she know I wished for that to happen until god-knows how long?

Does she even think of me like that?

I narrowed my eyes a bit. Her words were so different. It wasn't greasy. It wasn't a teasing. It wasn't a joke. Although she meant those words and I can see it in her eyes, this is still Moon Byulyi we are dealing with. The Byulyi I know will definitely do something like this even though sometimes it embarrass me, like now. "C'mon, what was that? Stop being greasy~ This is not the moment to be like that." I let out a small pout, but then I couldn't hold my wide smile. Stop being emo with your feelings, Yongsun, you need to be strong for her!

Soon after I found myself giggling and I know my face is getting red right now.

"Aigo, you really look the best like this."

"Like what?" I'm trying my best to sound not too excited. I know what she meant though.

Her nose scrunches up like it always did whenever she's smiling or laughing. Ugh, she's so cute.

"Smiling." She poked my chin with that teasing look as she pulled back. "So beautiful, Yeba."

This grease ball is having too much fun. "Y, yah!" I slapped her hand away, not forcefully of course. I honestly don't really like her greasy-self because she's been doing it with nearly everyone. Well, of course I can see the difference with the way she's being greasy with me and being greasy with some other girls, but it's still not a pleasant view and I doubt I can sit and watch her being greasy with those girls. Wether it's intentionally or unintentionally.

She knew it better than doing such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter