THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE

Taste.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I don't usually do this but I feel the need to inform everyone who has been waiting so much for an update for this story and the other three stories I'm working on.

First, I would like to apologize for not keeping my words. I said I was going to do an update but turns out I didn't do it. The tragedy was too sudden... Istg I wasn't prepared at all so I had no time to even think about opening AFF or twitter, or Katalk.

Second, I do have a reason for that. Recently, something big happened to my family, we suffered a great loss of one of our family members. One who was very close to me too.

An aunt, who is so very close to me, died a week ago. It was so sudden that no one expected it to end up this way. She was the mother of my two best cousins (ones who literally grew up with me since they're babies) and she's like a second mother to me, as well. To sum it up, I was broken hearted... I needed time to adjust everything without her existing and istg it was so hard. I had to stay with my cousins and their dad, at times some of us and especially her husband still woke up in the middle of the night bcs he still could smell my aunt's scent. And when he realized she's no longer with us, he would break down crying and it breaks my heart too. That's why I didn't touch my phone all that much pretty much since last week.

However, I am feeling better now. They, too, are feeling at least a little better.

Third, I do not think of discontinuing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter