Three

Taste.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're getting really often seeing each other. Either it's an early off from work or during weekends, we will hang out together, we always do. I grew fond of her companion and I used to be a little scared adding someone else into my usual routine that I always do for almost a year now, but I don't know when or how Byulyi managed to make me overcome my fear.

It was as if it's magical.

I bite my lower lip, shook my head and laughed at myself.

Never in my life I have pictured myself being attached to a certain someone. I know I kind of have this little crush on her in the first moment we met and talked with each other and I still have that little crush on her up until now, but despite all that, it still amuse me we end up sticking together for more than three months and nothing - and I mean, literally nothing ever gets awkward between us. Maybe I hide it well, maybe she's too good at diverting some awkward conversations but even though we clashed into one awkward topic, she always have her ways making it normal.

I wonder if she grew fond of my companion like I do.

Probably yes, why else would she still here with me if it wasn't because she's enjoying being with me, right? When she first walked in on me when I just finished undressing myself, I was so embarrassed and I was mad at her for not knocking on the door. It wasn't her fault, it was my fault for not locking the door in the first place and yet she goes and apologizes to me, she even cooked me my favourite meal. I never intended to reveal every side of me on her, I don't want to lose her as my friend, but she keep on finding more and more sides of me that I don't normally show to anyone.

She made me do aegyo. She made me sing a list of songs in karaoke. She made me feel scared to death when the electricity went out. She made me cry like a baby because one night when I needed her company, she couldn't make it to see me. She made me feel far too comfortable with her hugs and her constant kisses, either on my forehead or the top of my head. She made me feel embarrassed and so exposed with her stares. She made me show her so many things about me even not through words and I'm starting to feel a little terrified.

My delusional mind couldn't stop forcing me to think that there is something more behind Byulyi's acts.

One night, I was drunk and I couldn't walk on my own. Of course Byulyi was there to get me home.

I barely remembered what happened, but I know I spilled those three sacred words to her.

"Byul-ah..."

"Hold on, I'll get us both home." She held me by my waist and I knew she can hardly walk with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter