Two

Taste.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's the new barista from that cafe.

The girl who gave me a bitter coffee because her dog died. She got my note from Wheein and she asked her about my name and where she could find me. Of course Wheein told her I work at the office across the road and it all came down to how she's at the lobby and wait for me to have my lunch break. I was a little taken aback with how she decided to see me without having any second thoughts. Was she that desperate to have someone to talk to?

My intention was to help her and if listening to her story could help, then I'd be glad to do that for her.

But she said she didn't see me just because she needed someone to talk to.

"I just wanted to get to know you because you're nice."

That's what she said and I know it made me blush but somehow I think it's too fast to judge me so quick like that. She knew me like, what, only from a piece of paper where I wrote "I'm a good listener" and now she wants to know me because she thinks I'm nice? I may be a little delusional, but it does seem like an excuse to hit on me.

Okay, now I'm the one judging too fast.

Since we both only had a short lunch break, we can't spend that much time together and I was going to ask her if we could meet again some other time, but she beat me to it. I remembered how she nervously scratching her temple before popping the question to me.

"Are you free tonight? After work, that is."

I answered her almost immediately. God, I sounded like a desperate woman.

But that's what took us to where we are right now.

We've discussed on where we should hang out. The both of us feel like relaxing, so clubs, bar or similar places are out of the list. I'm still not used with taking anyone home with me. Don't get me wrong, Byulyi is nice and all, but we still barely know about each other. I trust her though, but I still have my pepper spray just in case. It's better to be prepared than s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter