Four

Taste.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed and we have totally forgotten what happened that very night.

I got a news from her and I don't know how I should feel about it. It was so sudden, she called me to her place and said she prepared a nice dinner for us.

I came and surprisingly, she opened her apartement door for me as if she knew exactly when I will arrive at her door. She wouldn't do this if nothing is going on and I figured this only happened if there is special occasions. I was touched with the way she set up a romantic table for two. It wasn't too luxurious or too much, just the way I like it. The lights were dim, giving off the romantic vibe stronger than it already is.

There, right in the living room where her table lies, she put two tiny candles with a little touch of plant in between the two candles.

It was beautiful.

Sometimes I wonder how she manage to set up something like this with what she has in her apartement. She basically only adds little touches and it looks like a whole different place in a blink of an eye.

"Something really good must happened to you." Byulyi helped me taking off my coat and hung it somewhere.

"Well, you know me well enough that I don't normally do this."

So we had dinner. A really nice one. She cooked, surprisingly and I always love her cooking. She said she's been learning the recipe for the past week and I get to have the honor of tasting it first. You guessed it, I look really flustered when I found out. It was a french meal, something like steak. I can't really pronounce it, it's embarrassing enough when she corrected me every single time I try to say it.

Byulyi has always been a great cook. She loves it. It's the second best thing she loves after dance and rap.

Oh, yes, dance and rap. She's really good at it, I tell you.

She originally wanted to be a chef at a restaurant but the place she wanted to work at needed someone with a promising title as chef. So she worked at this place where she teach kids to dance. Then adds more to her part-time job at the cafe as a barista. She's been saving up her money to go to college. Now that I think ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter