Questions

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm updating sooner than expected! ^_^ Let's see if I'll also update during the next weeks, hope you enjoy reading :)

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

I could still not believe that out of my twelve hyungs, there were already three hyungs who were taken.

I didn't even notice it. Chanyeol hyung had a wife and Baekhyun hyung had a wife too, and my best buddy was dating. 

The members would think they felt lonely, but I didn't. I wasn't the boyfriend type and certainly not the married type of guy. 

People would think I was too cute and innocent anyway. Well, I was just a brilliant actor and was not only the maknae.

The company would force me to act like this and force me to do some aegyo but I hated it.

My idol life was tiring,

don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wished I could stop being an idol.

I loved my fans. But seriously, I could not sing and I wasn't passionate about singing. I only had a handsome face and I was a great dancer. I was convinced of that,

but I was just a normal 19-year old guy. 

Suho hyung, Lu Han hyung, Yixing hyung, Min Seok hyung and I sat in the Kamong. We had to pass these crazy fangirls and noonas on our way to the coffee shop. But it didn't look like Lu Han hyung was only here for something to drink, he was busy flirting with Hye Yeong noona. 

"The president called me this morning." Suho hyung told us and let out a sigh. "He's gotten really insane, his idea is stupid." 

"EXO has been quite famous, I don't understand why Mr. Young Min wants to do this." Yixing hyung added, but I still didn't know what they were talking about. 

What idea? 

"Well, I still think he doubts our new album will be sold out like the previous one. It's just another way to rise our popularity." Min Seok hyung commeneted, sipping his coffee. 

"What are you even talking about?" I questioned them confused and rolled my eyes because apparently, I was the only one here who didn't know about the plan or whatever Mr. Young Min told them.

Suho hyung leaned back. "The president wants to rise our popularity and wants to see how the people would react on a dating scandal. You know, dating scandals push the idols and just like that, Mr. Young Min chooses a random girl as the pretend girlfriend of one of the members." 

"I just hope I won't be the lucky one." Min Seok hyung laughed but nobody else laughed. "And what about Lu Han, Chanyeol and Baekhyun? What if he chooses them?"

"He won't." Suho hyung responded and their heads immediately turned to his direction. I was just gazing my bubble tea on the table, I didn't like coffee at all. "I know who the lucky one will be, and it's neither of the three guys." 

"Then who is it?" Yixing nudged leadernim and sipped his coffee. 

"I won't tell you. Mr. Young Min will talk to him in person and I will tell you afterwards." Suho hyung got up and brushed the dust away from his shoulder. "Let's go." Leadernim paid and left the coffee shop with the others, except Lu Han hyung who was still busy. 

I headed towards them and greeted his girlfriend. "Hyung, are you coming?" 

"Arasso." My buddy let out a deep sigh as I received a text message from Mr. Young Min. 

"I expect you in my office, Se Hun." 

I rolled my eyes. I didn't do anything and I really didn't want to go to the SM building again. 

"You know what? Just stay here, hyung. I have some business to do." I patted Lu Han's shoulder and took a cab to the company. 

Am I the lucky one?

I was standing in Mr. Young Min's office after a while of driving. My face expression was blank and I stood still, gazing the president until he would start speaking. 

"You know the reason why I called you, Se Hun." The president started our conversation and I didn't know the answer, but I still nodded. "Then you will meet your girlfriend tomorrow." 

What? 

"I will what?" I asked and crooked my head. "My girlfriend? I will be the one you'll choose for the sake of EXO?" 

Lee Young Min got up and walked slowly through his office. "Se Hun, I know you are a great actor. You fool everyone by doing these things and let them believe you have the typical maknae image. But unfortunately--" He cut himself off and turned into my direction.

His eyes were narrowed at me but I showed no reaction. I didn't fool anyone, I only fooled the rest in this company.

The president started to talk about my cold image apart from my maknae side and that I was in need of someone who would liven me up because I was so lonely. 

That's what he said.

"You can't refuse, you can only join in and date pretend girlfriend. Trust me, she's a great actress." Mr. Young Min assured me, laughing because it was funny for him. There was no reason for me to laugh along with him. "She's one year younger than you, a pretty face, of course. I picked her after all." 

Very snobbish, Mr. Young Min.

"My image is not that cold. Look at Kris hyung." There was no use in convincing him to not use me but someone else though. 

The president took a seat on his office chair and clasped his hands. 

"Well, if you had taken a closer look at Kris, you would've seen that he has changed a bit. Positively." He told me, but I didn't notice Kris hyung has changed a bit. 

Does he have a lover too or what happens to all my hyungs?

"I've already planned everything and now it's only you, Oh Se Hun. You two will meet tomorrow at my office and then you'll go on a date to get knowing to each other. Act like a couple, pretend to be dating, there'll be enough reporters." Mr. Lee Young Min continued. 

I nodded understanding and agreed to his plan although I had no choice but to say yes. 

"Her name is Seo Ji Hyun by the way." The president added and raised his eyebrows at me. "Tomorrow at 3 P.M." 

Leaving Mr. Young Min's office, I headed to the dorm and thought about what I've just agreed to. 

My pretend girlfriend. Tsk.

He must be insane to do something like this.

I entered my dorm room and took a seat on my bed.

Seo Ji Hyun. 

I have heard that name before.

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I headed to the SM building the next day to meet with Mr. Young Min and my pretend boyfriend.

It sounded weird even by hearing it. The whole plan was completely weird and useless, but if Mr. Young Min was sure of that, I'd let him. After all it was his decision to play with the feelings of the people out there. 

I'll meet you again, Oh Se Hun. 

I haven't met him for a while now. I was wondering if he has changed. 

Or if he was the Oh Se Hun. 

There could be a lot of people with this name, but I doubted it.

It was also weird to know that I who had a common sense agreed to the deal for money. I didn't want the money though because I had enough jobs and it felt wrong to do this. 

All of the people here were selfish I could tell, I was too and I didn't deny it but this was seriously wrong.

I hoped Mr. Young Min would get back to his senses and think of another way to raise their popularity but I didn't care at all. 

Knocking on the door, I entered the president's office and greeted Mr. Young Min. 

Se Hun wasn't here yet. 

"Please take a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter