Scandalous

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back with a new JiHun chapter for you ^_^ Any JiHun shippers out there? :) 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Se Hun was kissing me. 

Of course he was kissing me.

It was part of the script though. 

No words, only actions, just kissing. 

It wasn't unexpected, so I couldn't complain. He skipped all the lines because it wasn't necessary, and the writer who was probably Mr. Young Min himself should never write a script again. 

I took the time to close my eyes and kissed him back. 

You reporters better captured this moment. I won't kiss him again.

I couldn't pull away now. I would've done it, because I wasn't drunk but still rational.

It took me a while until I didn't care about this anymore. I wouldn't make a big fuss about it because it was firstly part of the script and secondly it was just acting. It was my first kiss, but I could live with it and I was happy it wasn't some random guy. 

Yes, I am innocent too.

For one second, I was thinking of us being the middle school students. And I thought Se Hun had suddenly kissed me as we were walking home, but I came back to my senses and composed myself.

After probably two minutes of kissing and standing at this spot near the Han River, Se Hun pulled away and immersed into his role. So did I. He looked around and turned back to me, smiling a shy smile. 

One could think Se Hun has changed positively and was the guy I used to know, but sadly, he was only playing the perfect boyfriend.

"We're done now." Se Hun mumbled as he clenched his teeth, brightly smiling at me. "Let's get going now. Mr. Young Min will surely call us because of this." He held out his hand for me but did not give me the time to take it, instead Se Hun intertwined his hand with mine and pulled me closer to him. 

"It's a real shame with your first kiss being stolen by me." Se Hun whispered into my ear and put on this forced smile on his face again. We headed to the flower boy dorm because it'd look weird if we went straight to the SM building. 

There were probably real reporters out there. And they shouldn't get suspicious about this.

But unfortunately, Mr. Young Min called us while we walked to the dormitory. It was surprising how quickly Mr. Young Min came to know everything. Why else would he always call us after we were on our dates. 

Se Hun was talking to the president and I was just walking beside him, still holding his hand. 

Don't lose your mind, Seo Ji Hyun. 

It's only Se Hun.

Right, it was only Se Hun. I meant, I've known him since I was five and this was really silly of me to think about it too much. 

However, I was able to hear Mr. Young Min on the phone although I wasn't even talking to him. 

"See? It wasn't that difficult, was it? Show more affection and let them believe you're dating. I need more and I don't care how long you'll have to act like a happy couple. And now, let all the EXO members believe you started dating for real." Mr. Young Min said and he was probably smirking as he was telling us our task. 

The old man was not only insane but weird, too. I wouldn't want to work at SM if I met Mr. Young Min in the company when he smirked everytime he saw me. 

"By the way, I've also arranged an acting class for you two. You'll go there every week and practice your happy dating life. Now go to the EXO dormitory and make them believe it." The president ordered Se Hun and me before hanging up. 

I turned to Se Hun and raised my eyebrow. "Are you ready to show them our happy dating life?" 

Se Hun slowly shook his head, but I just ignored it and walked ahead. 

Arriving at the flower boy dorm, I gathered the guys in the living room. Some were missing because they were busy, but they'd know it later when the flower boys started talking about it. 

I nudged Se Hun and faked a super bright smile. I didn't want to tell them the "news" though, but if Se Hun did, it might not come across real. 

"Oppa and I have started dating for real." I announced and glanced at Se Hun who was trying to keep that bright smile on his face. 

Don't exaggerate, Oh Se Hun. 

Otherwise they won't believe it.

But the flower boys started howling and congratulated us. They kept patting Se Hun's back and putting their arms around our shoulders, saying they've known we were destined to be together and all this. 

"How did this happen? I mean, Se Hun didn't tell us anything about liking you and it has roughly been one month." The flower boys questioned and Se Hun clasped my hand tighter. 

"It just turned out like this." Se Hun responded and smiled at me as our eyes met. "Mr. Young Min knows about the news but we decided not to make this public. I don't want our fans and these annoying reporters to say anything to Ji Hyun, I have to protect her after all." 

Protect me after all? 

Says the guy who almost screamed in pain because he couldn't protect himself.

"Don't worry too much, oppa." I placed a kiss on his cheek and looked at the ground before meeting eyes with the flower boys. 

I can't pretend to be shy. 

It feels so awkward.

"Aigoo, our maknae has grown. Take care of Ji Hyun and treat her well." The EXO flower boys patted his shoulder and some of them turned back to what they were doing. The rest was staying with us and kept asking Se Hun and me about our relationship. 

It was easy to fool them. So it was also easy to fool the fans. 

EXO and I were at M! Countdown because they had a broadcast there. The flower boys were now getting ready for the performance and I was waiting for them, and especially for my fake boyfriend to come out. 

I heard the doors of the dressing room opening and I turned around to face the first members to leave the room. They were all wearing the same. And the last one to come out was the Ice Prince. 

Se Hun looked handsome as always. I forced a smile and headed towards him, adjusting his bow tie. 

"You better do well." I whispered once I was done. "Now go on the stage." 

Se Hun smirked and followed s. I took a peek in the big ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter