Doubts

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone ^_^ Maybe you have noticed that I don't update everyday anymore like I used to because of school. I might only update once per week :)

---

Waiting For You by Yesung 

">http://

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I didn't meet Oh Se Hun for almost four months now, thanks to college and it was difficult to study, go to university and arrive at the shooting on time. I came home late at night or early in the morning and then I already had to go to college again. It was difficult to find some free time to meet anyone, or go anywhere. 

Four months had passed already. 

"Se Hun didn't show up this morning." Abeoji told me and sighed as he came out of the kitchen. "He came over every morning to see you the past months, and now he suddenly didn't show up. Should I worry?" 

I shook my head and assured him that Se Hun and I did not argue or anything. "He is fine. I just don't have much time to do other things at the moment." 

"I know, Ji Hyun." My father gave me a smile and stopped walking. "You've grown up so fast and now I don't even get to see you too. Are you sure that you don't want to move out and rent an appartment near college? It'll be easier for you." 

"I'm fine, abeoji." I said and looked at my watch. "I have to meet someone now, I probably won't be back before midnight and don't worry too much, abeoji. I'll be back." I added before grabbing my bag to leave the house. 

There was no filming today but I used the time to go through the script during the drive on the bus. 

I came back earlier today, so I decided to go to Gangnam. I haven't completely forgotten the promise to visit the dormitory and I didn't break it too. At least I had some free time left now, at least I could go to the dormitory and see the flower boys again. 

And Se Hun.

I haven't forgotten about him too. The feelings were still there, but I had no idea if they were still as strong as in the beginning. 

Ringing the door bell, I waited until someone would open the door for me. Kim Joon Myeon showed up at the entrance and he was just as surprised as me. 

"Se Hun isn't here." The leader told me frustrated and gave me a weak smile. "He just left. I think he went to the SM building." 

I bowed to him, thanking him before leaving again. There was something strange about this. Kim Joon Myeon did not look quite alright when he opened the door and talked to me. And it was strange Se Hun went to the company instead of staying home. Se Hun didn't like to go there a lot. 

But I just believed Kim Joon Myeon and headed to the SM building. I told myself not to step into this agency anymore but I did not know when I would ever have the chance to see Se Hun again, or when I would be able to do so. My schedule was tight. 

Standing in front of the SM Entertainment, I looked up and observed the building. I wasn't allowed to enter, so what should I do here apart from waiting.

There were a lot of reporters standing in front of the building and I was wondering what SM has done again to gather them all here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter