Until Forever

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone ^^ It's been over four weeks, my apologies. Thanks for being patient. I tried to make the chapter long, I hope you like it! 

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

"Yah! Where are you?!" Joon Myeon hyung nearly yelled at me. "Where the hell are you and why did you leave the dance practice all of a sudden? You could've just told us it was an emergency or anything. But instead, you ran away."  

Joon Myeon hyung was obviously mad at me and I knew why. I just shrugged which he couldn't see of course, but I didn't care. Dance practice wasn't important at the moment.

"Se Hun, I know that you're there. Now answer me." Joon Myeon hyung added impatiently. "Manager hyung isn't here, but he'll scold you, and me as well if you don't reply." 

"I won't be able to come over to the dormitory today, hyung." I said, ignoring his previous questions and tried to follow the instructions. "It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am. I just don't have any time today, arasso?" 

I heard Joon Myeon hyung laughing on the phone. I was glad he calmed down. I hoped he forgot the reason why he intinially called me. "Tell your hyung, Se Hun. Are you meeting with Ji Hyun today?" 

"It's her birthday. She turns twenty today." I explained and looked for a certain ingredient, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't even see the table anymore, there were too many things on it. It was frustrating. The ingredients were spread all over the table and the whole kitchen. I had to clean it up later and I hated housework. Unfortunately, I had to do it do keep my house clean.

"And Joon Myeon hyung, I will move out of the EXO dormitory tomorrow." I added while mixing the mixture in the bowl. "I am barely there and I am able to take care of myself. I might be the youngest, but take care of the other members first, I can fend myself." 

My friend fell silent. He probably didn't want me to move out. I just wanted to have an own appartment. So I could drive to the company but also visit my parents and Ji Hyun's father. I didn't tell the rest of the members though. I had no idea how they would react. It were only seven members living in the dormitory including Joon Myeon hyung and excluding me. 

"The thing is Lu Han hyung and Kris hyung have left the dormitory and they ended up filing a lawsuit against our agency. And now you're doing the same too." Joon Myeon hyung told me and I realized what he meant. I wouldn't do the same as Lu Han hyung and Yifan. As long as everything is fine.

"Kris hyung never lived in the EXO dormitory. And Lu Han hyung had moved out because of Hye Yeong noona. Besides, Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung live somewhere else too. They have lovers so they live with them. I am dating Ji Hyun, but she'll be staying in Jungnang. It's not like I leave forever, hyung." I responded and tried to beat the eggs. 

"Arasso." Joon Myeon let out a deep sigh. "What are you doing anyway? You sound kind of busy." 

I put the spoon down and took a seat on a free chair. "I am baking a cake." I was trying though. I didn't know baking was so difficult. That was why I would never do this again. I'd simply buy a nice cake the next time. 

"You can neither bake nor cook." Joon Myeon hyung responded, causing me to roll my eyes. I knew that I couldn't, but I was trying. "Buy one, it's easier. You don't even know how to use the oven." Even though I had no special cooking or baking skills, I did know how to do housework and use the things in the kitchen. "Whatever, I have to hang up. Say Ji Hyun happy birthday from me or bring her to the dormitory again." 

I really enjoyed going to the dormitory, most of the times, because I barely went but today I would only look at Ji Hyun and spend the rest of the day with her, because I had to continue the tour in Shanghai. 

"Aish." I hissed and put on my oven gloves to take out the cake. It didn't look like it should look like. The colour didn't look nice. Even if I decorated it, Ji Hyun would still notice the dark and burnt parts of the cake. So after I decided to bake a cake for the first and last time, I had to buy one. 

Picking my phone, I called Ji Hyun. I hoped she wasn't filming at the moment. She must've finished shooting by now. However, Ji Hyun didn't answer her phone so I just texted her I would pick her up. 

I went to buy a cake first before driving to her filming place. Ji Hyun didn't tell me, but she would want to stay at home with her father and my parents. Like every year. Hyung wanted to come too, but I haven't heard of him. Unlike me, hyung came every year on the same day for Ji Hyun's birthday and sometimes just to look after our parents. My excuses were always the same. Working, broadcast, tour, promoting the albums and a tight schedule. I never had the chance to return. 

My gaze fell on my phone for the fourth time already. Ji Hyun still has not answered me. I started to worry. She might be able to take care of herself, but anything could have happened. I got off the car and stood in front of the filming location. I hesitated to enter because I might be recognized even though I wore a mask and everything to be unrecognized. I tried to call Ji Hyun one more time. 

You want to play hide and seek, Ji Hyun? 

Well, I really dislike playing games by now.

There she was. Ji Hyun was leaving the building with a gentle smile on her face. She always kept it straight in public to now show any signs of emotion to avoid a lot. I looked back and realized that I left the cake in the car. It'd look weird though. However, there was a reason why she smiled and that reason left the building just with her. 

From what I knew and from what Ji Hyun told me, her new drama was a simple romance and high school drama. It was the first time she got a lead role, but she wasn't excited at all when she told me. That guy next to her was obviously the male lead. If another man came out of the building now, revealing himself as the role for the love triangle, I'd have enough and simply go. 

Ji Hyun is professional, I know already. 

She knows what she is doing.

I walked back to my car and casually leaned against it. Ji Hyun couldn't fail to see me now, unless she would walk away and have a meal with that man. He was not even good-looking or handsome, I have never seen him so he couldn't be that well-known. 

Anyways, as Ji Hyun still didn't catch sight of me and there were two other men joining the two, I gave up and entered my car.  I waited until Ji Hyun would notice that I came to pick her up. 

Turns out the first man was her manager. He saw Ji Hyun all day so he did not need to follow her now as well. I was supposed to give her a ride. The other two men had to be her coworkers. The two male leads, from what I j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter