Before U Go

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author here ^^ I only have one week left before school starts again.. I have a question though, do you like long stories because I have no idea how many chapters I'm going to write for this fic, so I'll just make the chapters longer if you want ^^ 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"What's that between my little brother and you?" Se Hun's brother greeted me as we ran into each other earlier. I was on my way home and he happened to visit his parents. "I have observed the whole thing for a while now, and I see the way you look at him. I am not stupid, dongsaeng." 

"I never said you were, oppa." I smiled at him and took a seat in my living room. My father was working at this hour, so he wasn't at home. "How's university going?" I knew oppa wasn't stupid but I avoided this topic on purpose. I had no idea what to answer on his question. 

"Don't change the topic, dongsaeng, but it's fine. Well, I have not talked to my brother and I think it's his business, but you used to tell me everything. Remember, Ji Hyun?" Oppa smirked at me and sipped his tea. "Are you dating or not?" I liked people who got straight to the point, most of the time, though but this question was a bit too straight. 

"We aren't. We pretended to date because of his agency but there was nothing." I responded honestly and looked straight into his eyes. Although he was just like a real brother to me, I could not show any signs of my feelings for Se Hun now. 

"But you like him." Oppa professed and smiled mischievously and leaned forward. The same mischievous smile Se Hun had. They resembled each other a lot. "Then it's clarified. Just like you did in middle school. But the question is, does Se Hun like you too? Or wait, what about the other guy. Choi Jong Hyuk was his name if I am right. You did go on a date together once."

I let out a sigh. "Jong Hyuk is a gentle guy. He asked me out a few times. He picks me up to drive me to university and he also takes me home. Oppa, I know that Jong Hyuk is interested in me and that I like Se Hun, but this doesn't really help me to be honest."

Se Hun's older brother narrowed his eyes slightly and placed his cup of tea on the table. If Choi Jong Hyuk continued acting like this, it was harder for him. I couldn't accept his feelings, I couldn't date him. I wouldn't even dare to dry, because I couldn't use Jong Hyuk to forget my feelings towards Se Hun. It would be unfair, and I was not the type to do these things. 

"So you are in love with Se Hun and you don't know if he likes you. Imagine he does, would you be happy? Would you want to date him?" Oppa wanted to know but I fell silent. The feelings I once had for Se Hun when we were in middle school were stronger than the ones I had now. We just didn't see each other like we used to, we didn't act comfortably with each other like years ago. 

I nodded, smiling weakly. "We will just see each other rarely and naturally drift apart again. Our feelings will disappear and we will forget about each other, that's how we'll end up. If I face the reality, it'll look like this." 

"But you can't tell what will happen in the future. So why not trying it before you will never have the chance again?" Oppa smiled at me and clasped his hands. "You're still as smart as always. It's true, what you just said. You'll know when you try it." Then he got up and gave me a gentle smile. "Want to accompany me to my house?" 

"It's next-door." I laughed for the first time today. "But I'd love to." Apart from having the same face as Se Hun, oppa was way wiser than his younger brother and he was really polite although he was only four years older than me. He often gave me advice, being the wise guy living next-door. 

"I enjoyed talking to you." Oppa told me as he was on the verge of knocking on the door. "I appreciate your honesty. I can talk to Se Hun if necessary, but I believe that you can handle the situation on your own. After all you are my dongsaeng." 

Before U Go by DBSK

">http://

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

Joon Myeon hyung and I were strolling around, going to Myeongdong to buy some things before we would continue The Lost Planet tour. I was holding my chocolate flavoured bubble tea while heading to another store with Joon Myeon hyung. 

He nudged me with his elbow and told me to look up. "Isn't that Ji Hyun?" He didn't point on the woman but I immediately recognized Ji Hyun. I thought a lot about her the past days, but I decided to let her go. I would also tell the other hyungs we broke up instead of revealing the whole thing. I had my reasons. I was busy, I barely had time for myself and we prepared to continue the tour in a few days. It would last until Christmas, so I wouldn't even be able to be at home in Jungnang. I knew that many relationships ended because one or both partners had a busy schedule, so I just decided not to try it. 

Who knew if I just confounded my feelings with some memories and feelings from middle school. Maybe they just returned when I saw Ji Hyun again. Maybe they would disappear as soon as I was on tour again in Japan. 

"So what?" I asked as uninterested as possible, but I secretly observed her and suppressed a smile. Ji Hyun looked beautiful but I was worried it was too cold and she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter