Why

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi it's EXOsMingi ^_^ Here's the Ji Hun update as promised. I don't know exactly when I'm going to update again but there'll be a Mi Hyun chapter soon as well hehe! :) Enjoy ^_^ 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Se Hun and I. We were no longer a couple. 

He did not want me to leave, but I did. We were not dating anymore, so Se Hun could stop it. After a few months of the fake relationship, I have learned that Se Hun was not the Se Hun I remembered. 

Although I didn't have anything against this company confirming the dating rumors, it was still wrong to play with the feelings of the fans and other people. EXO has already risen to fame due to their promotions and the fake relationship of the flower boy and the other woman.

Once I left the SM Entertainment, I decided not to enter this company ever again although I had the feeling I would anytime soon. 

"Ji Hyun-ah!" I heard Choi Jong Hyuk shouting for me. "Long time no see. How have you been and where is your lover?" 

"Se Hun and I are not together, Jong Hyuk. And I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." I let out a sigh and smiled at Jong Hyuk. "What are you doing here?" 

"I actually hoped on meeting you here." Choi Jong Hyuk responded and laughed shyly. "I heard you go to university now. I was just on my way so maybe I could take you there too? It might be at the same place." 

"Sure." I said and found out he went to an university near my place of study.

Majoring in Physics?

So a future scientist?

"What a coincidence, Ji Hyun. I could pick you up everyday then." Jong Hyuk smiled at me as we drove to college. "Our trip to the zoo was nice, don't you think so too?" 

"Right." I slightly nodded. 

Se Hun and I were friends. Good friends. We met again but we were forced to part ways a second time.

As friends.

I did not believe in fate though. 

"Although we were in middle school to that time, I know you liked Se Hun." Choi Jong Hyuk began and the atmosphere suddenly changed. "And my friend liked to you too. He never admitted it though but one time he cried because of a girl. It was really frustrating to see him crying all the time to be honest. I don't know the exact reason, but Se Hun told me he cried because of a girl and that was you." 

"So you want to tell me Se Hun liked me?" I raised my eyebrow at Jong Hyuk. "I think Se Hun would tend to do that and it might be true but we were in middle school. Years have passed and we have grown up. It's good to know it though, thanks anyway." I added and forced a smile at him. 

It's too late anyway.

We were in middle school and elementary school. How was I supposed to know about Se Hun's feelings?

"We have arrived. And we are on time." Jong Hyuk left his car and looked up to gaze the big building in front of us. "Nice building." He said and leaned against his car. "I'm waiting here until you enter and I can't see you anymore." 

Silly.

"Thanks for dropping me off here, Jong Hyuk." Entering the university, I parted ways with Jong Hyuk and headed to my department. 

Indeed, Se Hun and Jong Hyuk are completely opposite. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter