War

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never get to revise all my stories and I will definitely revise this story too. I didn't think it was necessary but well, I'll only change a few things. ^^ 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I started to get to know with Se Hun at the age of seven when we attended elementary school. Since we lived next to each other, we walked home together, everyday, with or without Se Hun's older brother. I admired Se Hun, because he used to protect me and we played together a lot back then. You couldn't say it was a crush of mine, it was purely a friendship between Se Hun and me. 

He introduced me to his friends and I met Choi Jong Hyuk. He was a smart and gentle kid and now he was still the same, handsome guy. Then we started going to middle school. Choi Jong Hyuk transferred to another school and Se Hun stayed with me. Only for a year before he moved away to attend another middle school. Se Hun never told me directly he would move away, I just happened to wait for him in front of the office of the principal. 

They were talking about transferring schools. It was almost at the end of the year. And then it hit me. I just started liking him for real in middle school to be exact in our first year. I still remembered everything in detail. Before Se Hun left the office, I waited at the school gates and his brother was telling me he couldn't pick me up anymore, nor walk Se Hun and me to school. Shortly, oppa was indirectly telling me he would leave, with Se Hun.

So on an autumn day, Se Hun left and I didn't get to say goodbye to him. Se Hun didn't know I have heard his conversation with the principal, but he also didn't try to explain the situation. Se Hun's family left without saying goodbye.

I have thought about all my memories with Se Hun before I turned around, not facing my childhood friend but someone else. 

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I wanted to know and watched him slowly heading towards me. "Especially at this place?"  We were standing near the SM building after all. 

Jong Hyuk shrugged and smiled at me. "I just visited a friend. I don't come here often and I look for a bus stop at the moment. Would you mind accompanying me if you know this area?" Polite as always and just as handsome as always. Choi Jong Hyuk had good looks and he was smart, he was even interested in me. Since elementary school, I remembered. 

If I hadn't met Se Hun, I would've probably liked Jong Hyuk. He was the only one who liked me among Se Hun's friends and if Se Hun wasn't there to protect me, which only happened once or twice, Choi Jong Hyuk was there. I wasn't the type of girl who needed to be protected though, all I wanted was someone who would take care of me. If necessary.

Not in that way, maybe if I was sick, I wished someone would take care of me instead of abeoji who had a lot of work to do anyway. 

"Sure, let's go." I responded and glanced at Manager Seunghwan who still sat in the van. He wouldn't notice if I left for a minute. And Se Hun would surely not show up in five minutes, so I just walked ahead and looked for the next bus stop. "The next bus arrives in fourteen minutes, it doesn't take long." 

"I didn't know Se Hun was a celebrity to be honest. Were you waiting for him?" Jong Hyuk questioned me curiously, but I told him I was just waiting in the EXO van, not exactly for Se Hun. Otherwise, Jong Hyuk would've worried Se Hun might get mad at me for disappearing. 

"I've been wondering about something lately." Jong Hyuk let out a sigh and turned his head to me. We almost arrived at the bus stop, I could already see it from afar. "Are you really not dating Se Hun? You know I admired you a lot in middle school and Se Hun did too, and now it's just the same. So I want to make sure you're not together and I maybe have a chance." I liked that about him, he was straightforward and he didn't even hesitate to say that he liked me, even if it was indirect. 

"We are not dating." I responded honestly and stopped once we arrived at the bus stop. "I'm going to wait here with you until the bus arrives, Jong Hyuk-ssi." He smiled at me, but Jong Hyuk did not believe me at all. The situation was the same, but I couldn't tell if Se Hun was the same as years ago. I didn't know if Jong Hyuk would lie. 

Sometimes people didn't know it if someone liked them. So I also did not confess to Se Hun in middle school. Not even when he moved away.

"Ji Hyun! How many times have I told you--" First I felt a hand grabbing my wrist and then I heard Se Hun's voice behind me. It was Se Hun and he took his hand back, observing Jong Hyuk who stood next to me. Se Hun greeted him and glared at me. "I have told you to wait in the EXO van. Why do you always keep running away?" 

"It's my fault, Se Hun. I have asked Ji Hyun to accompany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter