At Home

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. I'm sorry it took me weeks to update. I didn't have the time but I am back with a new chapter today. Thanks for waiting and I hope you understand that I am not able to update the next weeks, again. Enjoy reading. :) 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

To clarify some things, I was in fact dating Se Hun. My neighbor and my crush since back then. Se Hun was busy and I was understanding, because I was busy as well but our relationship went smoothly. Which was perhaps because we've known each other for quite a while. 

When Se Hun was on tour, I finished filming the drama and I could only spend my time studying and sitting at home, watching Se Hun on television. I wished I could see him in person, though. It wasn't impossible. I couldn't fly to Shanghai where they would be performing in two months.

"Ji Hyun-ah, I don't want to go on tour anyway. I'll just tell Mr. Young Min I am sick so I can stay here." Se Hun said and refused to pack his bag. We were sitting on his bed in his dormitory room and although it was too early to prepare for the flight, I insisted on it. 

"You have fans waiting there, you can't leave them hanging." I responded and watched him getting up with an annoyed groan. 

"But this is the second tour now. My girlfriend is waiting for me at home too." Se Hun replied and packed his bag. "But our next concert is in two months, why do I have to pack now?" 

"Because you won't do it as soon as you have to." I said and just gave it up. "We'll see if you do it or not." 

"Then this would be done." Se Hun sighed and leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head. "And what are you going to do now? I am free for the next two months, I don't have any schedules today and I'm leaning back. What's that?" Se Hun grabbed my bag and took out a book. "A script? Who casted you?" 

"No one, I received the script to get casted. But I don't want to get this role." I responded honestly and watched Se Hun reading the script. It was tiring to film when you were studying and working too. I had to quit my job, because it was difficult to keep everything up. Since Se Hun was free the two months before he would fly to Shanghai on the Exo'luXion, I wanted to see him and I wouldn't have the time for that role. 

"It's probably because of me, isn't it?" Se Hun closed the script and put it back into my bag. I explained why I couldn't get casted for the role. Se Hun remained silent for a while. "Let's go somewhere today." He suggested while I was holding his Pinku Pinku stuffed toy. 

"On a date?" I asked although it was quite obvious. "I promised abeoji to take you to Jungnang, though." 

"I don't mind. I haven't seen my parents for a while." Se Hun replied and raised up. "And besides, they don't know about our relationship, do they? Well then, we have another reason to go. But first of all, let's rest a bit, I am tired." Se Hun smiled weary and indicated to me to lie down beside him. 

Se Hun kept his eyes closed, but he wasn't sleeping at all. Life was, in fact, full of efforts. But the more you work, the more you receive and now I was here, next to the guy who disappeared from my life and who I met just years afterwards, in a more or less strange way.

I was thinking of the request of Mr. Young Min. It was his fault it turned out like this and now he looked for another way to settle the netizens and fans down. I was careful at sharing things about myself because I preferred living privately despite my work. The decision to agree to Mr. Young Min's deal two years ago was slightly different. I had no choice but to say yes, I didn't want to give up my work as a cleaner because of the money. 

Smiling weakly, I slowly looked up and met Se Hun's eyes. He was gazing me the whole time while I was thinking. 

"It's weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter