All Of a Sudden

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back as promised and unfortunately, I can't do the double update today or this week I think. You know, school is really upsetting. :/ 

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

A few weeks ago, there was this kiss between Ji Hyun and me. Well, the script was still unnecessary and Mr. Young Min only wanted us to kiss in public anyway. I hoped this old man was satisfied now. 

And because of what happened on the streets near the super market, I met Ji Hyun and Choi Jong Hyuk and I was clearly surprised. 

I hadn't thought to meet an old friend from elementary school again. Especially not Ji Hyun who was my neighbor. I recognized both of them though, but it took me more slowly to remember Jong Hyuk hyung than Ji Hyun. 

I had to admit I knew that Ji Hyun was my childhood friend and my neighbor. I would not forget her. But I've changed. I wasn't the Se Hun I used to be anymore, but Ji Hyun knew this one and Jong Hyuk did too. 

At the moment, I was taking the bus to my hometown, Jungnang. And I wasn't alone. Ji Hyun was beside me. She sort of forced me to come with her and dragged me to the bus stop. I had to follow her of course, especially because my hyungs were watching us. 

I wanted to apologize to her. When I picked up Ji Hyun near the super market, I shouldn't have done what I did. Ji Hyun actually believed I was only acting and showing her what I've learned from my acting class even though she said she did not. 

I know you, Seo Ji Hyun. 

But to be honest, I was worried for real. That Ji Hyun might catch a cold and get sick because it was already December. 

I just served this acting thing as an excuse so she wouldn't notice I did worry about her. Ji Hyun might not be the type of girl you had to protect and look after all the time, but she was someone I knew, someone I used to play with when I was younger, and someone who remembered the real me, my past. 

"Do I really need to do this?" I asked Ji Hyun who was looking out of the windows. She nodded but did not say a word. 

Maybe I lied a bit. I said I used to be someone she knew. I was still the same Se Hun, I only had this image which hid everything, including me. I could do nothing about it. 

"Will hyung come too?" I wanted to know and neared her head. 

"He will." Ji Hyun briefly answered, turning her head to me. "Oppa always came at least once a year but he had to go in the morning again. Unlike you." I didn't expect Ji Hyun to sound sad or disappointed, she just said it in my face and I thought it was time for me to apologize. 

"I'm sorry." I looked away from her eyes and lowered my head. "For everything." 

"Okay." Ji Hyun responded, causing me to turn back to her. "But you should not apologize, because there is no reason for it. These were things which happened in the past, they are memories which I keep but nothing else. You should accept it, Oh Se Hun." 

"But what if I don't want to accept it?" I asked her back, faster than I should.

I don't want to accept things like they are now. 

I don't look forward to the present or the future, 

if I could, I would travel back and change some things so I wouldn't have moved to Gangnam. 

So I wouldn't have become who I was now. 

As much as I love our fans,

and my "passion", not for singing but for other things, 

sometimes I only wish to be a normal person.

Ji Hyun stared into my eyes but shrugged her shoulders.

"Then we share the same opinion." Ji Hyun looked away again, leaving me surprised at her words.

We arrived in our hometown and walked to our houses which were pretty far away from the bus stop. But we mainly did not say anything instead of having a conversation.

"Ji Hyun." I called her once we stood in front of my house. "I'm sorry for real. And I don't care if I apologize for things which happened in the past or now, I only want you to accept my apology." 

Ji Hyun did accept it, but I still felt sort of guilty. I thought there was still something I had to apologize for, because I have done something wrong. Ji Hyun had to know it, but I did not.

"Abeonim." My girlfriend greeted my father and my mother afterwards. Hyung was also there, he sat in the living room and was watching us. "Oppa, good to see you again." 

Ji Hyun was probably closer to my own family than I was. I realized that I've been really busy so I couldn't go home a lot a lot. Well, I realized it too late. Ji Hyun greeted her father as well before my mother and Ji Hyun disappeared in the kitchen. 

All the men stayed in the living room. They had a conversation while I wasn't even listening to them. 

"Se Hun-ah, finally we meet again." Mr. Seo smiled at me and I forced a smile. I was dating his daughter and he didn't know about it, especially that we were forced to date. 

We talked for a while until I excused myself and got up to look for Ji Hyun and my mother. 

"Eomma." I said as I entered the kitchen. "Can I help you two?" 

My mother looked at me, surprised at my question but nodded. "We do need help. Watch Ji Hyun and do the same, she'll explain everything to you, right Ji Hyun?" 

"Of course, eomoni." Ji Hyun smiled at my mother and told me to stand beside her. "All of a sudden you want to learn how to cook?" 

No. 

All of a sudden I want to stay here.

All of a sudden I want to change things and live like I used to. 

And I want to be comfortable with you, Ji Hyun. 

"Dinner's ready." Eomma called the rest of us and served the food in the kitchen. 

It wasn't that bad Ji Hyun and I were dating even if it wasn't a real relationship. 

I've watched Ji Hyun throughout the dinner. She was silently eating and laughing when our families told each other about their experiences, and she was smiling when she was happy. 

That was the Ji Hyun I used to know, we only drifted apart naturally. 

>>JI HYUN'S POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter