Confession

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry (again) for the late update. I haven't updated for a week huhu but here's a new chapter for you! I really love the background music so I hope you enjoy listening to it while reading! ^_^

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

I was even shocked myself although I did that on purpose. It was not our first kiss, but the previous ones were forced. Ji Hyun's lips felt like heaven. The caress of them was soft and gentle, while I rested my hands on her waist. A warmth blossomed within me as I gave her the most affectionate kiss I ever had. I waited a few seconds before moving my lips against hers and my hands travelled to her cheeks. 

Maybe it was the alcohol which made me kiss her, but I didn't care and I wasn't that drunk. I had to do it, because I wanted to. If Ji Hyun still didn't believe me, I would kiss until she would believe me.

It took a while until Ji Hyun kissed me back, surprising me. Ji Hyun didn't drink. All I could smell at the moment was the sweet scent of her hair. She still used that nice shampoo. 

While I tried to regain my composure, I became more sober and pulled away from Ji Hyun. I stared into her eyes to figure what she was thinking. I even told myself to give up on Seo Ji Hyun and let another man take her, but I haven't thought twice about my sudden action. 

"You are drunk, Se Hun. I smell the alcohol." Ji Hyun said and a weak smile graced her face. "Let's go back to the dormitory." 

I shook my head at her in frustration. "I am sober." I responded briefly and squeezed her hand. "Sober enough to be aware of my actions." 

Ji Hyun smiled at me but she didn't seem to believe me. Her hand slowly slid away and she walked ahead first. This woman didn't even know this part of the district, so how should she know where the dormitory was located. I silently followed her. She really didn't help me with her behavior. She wasn't easy to read though. 

"Ji Hyun-ah." I called her and she slowly stopped walking, turning around to me with a surprised expression on her face. "Are you convinced now? I gave you two reasons." 

Slowly heading towards her, I did never avoid to look into her eyes. "One, you are the most sincere and genuine person, I never saw you as a selfish person." The distance between us got smaller. "Two." I said stopping in front of Ji Hyun to lean down with my hands behind my back. "Do you really want me repeat my second reason?" 

Ji Hyun didn't answer me. So I leaned closer to her and waited for a response, blinking a few times at her. Ji Hyun still didn't react or move, she just stared back at me. I was co close to her lips, I was so close to feel her soft lips on mine again, tasting her. My lips teasingly brushed hers and I didn't dare to speak again. 

"I am not." Ji Hyun said and I was disappointed because I wished I could kiss her again. She stepped away and looked up. "I am not convinced. I do get your first reason but would you mind explaining your second point in words?" 

"I thought we are talking informally." I said and sighed. I didn't come closer to Ji Hyun because she would go further afar. "Well, doesn't an action say more than words do? You haven't answered the other question though. Do you want me to repeat it?" 

Ji Hyun kept the eye contact between us. "No, but you are right. Whatever, I think I know the way to the dormitory. Let's go before you'll fall asleep. I really don't want to carry you." 

Don't act like you don't know.

Don't act like you think I am drunk when I am sober.

I followed her and stared at her back. She wouldn't turn around to face me because I was looking at her. "Why aren't you convinced? What else do I have to do?" I took off my coat again to put it on her shoulders. "Keep it this time." I let out an inaudible sigh. I didn't know if Ji Hyun only pretended not to know or if she really didn't. "Never mind, I won't ask you anymore." 

Return by Lee S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter