Lie

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while, right? I'll be busy the next two weeks, I can't promise to update a lot then. :)

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

I was a real douche. It was the beginning of the new year. I wasn't able to attend the Christmas dinner with my family, and Ji Hyun's family. Because of this stupid tour. My mood was really bad during the tour and the members noticed it as well. They told me Ji Hyun would understand it and I'd get to see her soon enough, but they were so wrong. 

Maybe Ji Hyun would understand since I was an idol. But I wouldn't get to see her. My schedule wasn't as tight as a few months ago but the CEO had plans for the second solo concert. I thought the first tour was already stressful enough but when the CEO told us it would probably last about a year. 

EXO remained as eleven, for now. I just hoped no more members would leave. Well, I did think of depart from the group once or twice but I didn't want to do this to the hyungs. 

However, that was not my problem at the moment. I thought of Seo Ji Hyun. In the end, I did let her go because I was firstly a douche and secondly I wasn't able to keep this relationship if I didn't leave her without a word again. 

This was the second time already, this time with another reason. Why should I leave Ji Hyun with a goodbye, because it wasn't a goodbye. I would see her again. Maybe not at the moment or in the next days, but someday we would meet anyway and I would remain as the same Se Hun I was a time ago. 

Ji Hyun will remember me. 

Or Ji Hyun has already forgotten me. 

"Man, you've been like this the whole time already. Your girlfriend didn't forget about you, Se Hun. She's probably waiting for you to come to her." Tao hyung placed his hand on my shoulder and sighed. "Stay at her house for a while. I mean we are on break until March and the tour starts so use your free time." 

That was what worried me. Ji Hyun confessed to me, but I didn't know if these feelings were still the same by now. Maybe they changed and another man had Ji Hyun. At least, I could live without regrets because I did confess too. My frustration just grew the past weeks. 

"You look like the world collapsed on you." Kyungsoo hyung passed us to enter the kitchen. "You can see Ji Hyun-ssi on the television though. Or on your cellphone. It's not like you have to meet. She's not a bad actress and her drama turns out really well, you should watch it." 

I had watched it already. Every single episode. The scene where I made the cameo appearance turned out well and I was lucky nobody recognized me. I even continued watching when Ji Hyun and her acting partner had their scenes together. Second love line. But once Kyungsoo hyung the television to watch the next episode, I did try to continue but I got up and walked up to my bedroom. It was the episode with the kiss scene of Ji Hyun and this actor. I couldn't stand watching them together although they were only co-workers but this was too much. 

In the end I returned to Kyungsoo hyung and continued watching. It was just a kiss scene, I said to myself. And Ji Hyun was an actress. Everything I knew was that Ji Hyun filmed for a new drama now and she was a minor role again. I heard she signed with an agency last year, I hoped it wasn't SM Entertainment. I would be informed about that though. But I really did hope she didn't decide to sign with my company. Ji Hyun had brains, she wouldn't do that. 

"The final episode is out. Let's watch it. Maybe you would stop complaining about not seeing her." Kyungsoo hyung said and dragged me to the couch. I looked at the clock hanging in the living room. I wanted to go for a walk, but it was too late now. 

"Whatever. Let's watch it." I didn't have anything to do at the moment. And my mood wouldn't change if I watched the drama or not. At least I thought that. I'd feel happy if Ji Hyun was on the screen, but her co-worker ruined everything. 

Some hyungs joined us and sat down next to me so I sat between them. I didn't really care about the drama, I barely listened. And then Ji Hyun was on the screen, with Son Seung Won of course. The hyungs covered my eyes but I told them to stop being childish just because she was my girlfriend, that was what they thought. 

I realized that my feelings for Seo Ji Hyun weren't temporary. "Ji Hyun is an actress. I don't mind watching." I said and took their hands off from my face. My first lie today. I didn't lie a lot, mostly because I didn't talk much. But even if I spoke, I wouldn't say a lie. 

"Are you sure? Because your face says something else." Joon Myeon hyung responded and I glared at him. He knew the truth, out of everyone here. I leaned back and crossed my arms, watching the scene between the two actors. 

"Nah, Se Hun always looks like that. He trusts his girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter