In Case

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. Just enjoy reading (or not)! ^_^ And to you, awesome readers, thank you so much for reading this story, you guys are really the best.

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"Cut!" The director shouted and I moved away from my coworker, who was one of the supporting roles, just like me. It was interesting working with him, but I wasn't interested in getting to another level than business. 

Heading towards the staff, I watched how the scene turned out. My coworker approached me and stood beside me, watching the scene as well. "You look good there."

A few cameras were still filming us, so I acted comfortably with him. I wasn't satisfied with the scene, though. And we shot the same scene again and again, until the director was content. 

"You've worked hard." PDnim said and I heard the sound of hands clapping. I bowed to everyone and felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around, clearly surprised and was greeted with a smile. 

"Want to go to a restaurant with the staff?" My coworker asked me as I was just about to go to the dressing room. "To get a little closer. It's been only one month that we started filming the drama." 

I refused kindly but thanked him. Politely bowing to him, I got changed and grabbed my bag to leave the filming set. 

"You can still reconsider the meal, Ji Hyun-ssi." He only tried to be kind, but he was stubborn and I really didn't have the time for him right now. I had to study before leaving for work. 

"Excuse me, but she's with me now." Someone said and put an arm around my waist. "Thanks for your understanding." He wore a cap and a face mask. 

"And you are? Her manager?" My coworker crossed his arms and observed him from head to toe. "Ji Hyun-ssi and I are only colleagues. PDnim asked me to invite Ji Hyun to have a meal with us." 

"I am her boyfriend." Se Hun said and pulled his face mask up to cover his face even more.

I glanced at Se Hun before turning back to my coworker. "He's joking." I contradicted before removing his arm from my waist. 

"I am her boyfriend. She's my woman." Se Hun responded emotionless and indicated to leave. "Have a good day." He added before leaving the place with me. I sighed inaudibly and followed him. 

"What were you intending to do? He only tried to have a conversation with me and maybe going to a restaurant with the staff later." I broke the silence and watched Se Hun leaning against his car. "I refused anyway, I don't have the time." 

"It didn't look like he was only trying to have a conversation with you and invite you to eat with them." Se Hun replied and opened the car door for me to enter. "I only came to pick you up. Before someone else would do it." I entered Se Hun's car without a word and waited until he came in as well. 

"I didn't see Choi Jong Hyuk. There were one or two text messages he sent me but he's busy with his stuff." I answered Se Hun honestly and leaned back. "So apparently, I am your woman and you are my boyfriend? You're lucky my manager is sick so I told him to stay at home."

"Regardless wether it's Jong Hyuk or your manager, I should be the one to pick you up." Se Hun responded and focused on driving. His cellphone rang and he told me to pick it up for him because he couldn't. At least he was a careful driver. 

"Yoboseyo?" I said and glanced at Se Hun. "Oppa, it's you." Se Hun turned his head to me and tried to figure who I was talking to. He had to be thinking it was Jong Hyuk, and he would obviously be jealous. "I'll visit you at your place later on with Se Hun. Thanks for telling me." I ended the call and looked out of the window. 

It was Kim Joon Myeon. He wanted us to head to the SM office. Mr. Kim Young Min expected to see Se Hun and I had a bad feeling about it. Instead of calling Se Hun, he called the leader and normally he would just text him a message. Mr. Young Min was a busy person, too, so why would he want to see his artists? 

I told Se Hun about what said and heard him sighing in relief. It was neither amusing nor cute that Se Hun acted in that way. It comforted me, in a way, because he was worried about me. And ever since I met Se Hun again rougly one year and a few months ago, I was aware of that he didn't express his feelings too much. 

"Do you want to accompany me or do you prefer staying in the car?" Se Hun questioned me and I chose the first one, because Joon Myeon asked me to come with him. The bad feeling I had about this grew. It's been a while that I entered the company building and I felt uncomfortable since I left it with a bad feeling too. "Don't believe any nonsense the president says, but it seems like I don't even need to tell you." 

Se Hun took his cap off to put it on my head, although I already wore a face mask. Staring back at him, I suppressed a smile and got off the car, following Se Hun into the SM office. 

Well, once we stood in front of Mr. Young Min's office, a staff came to us and told us that the director was currently busy because he had a meeting. He would return soon, but we should wait inside the building until Mr. Young Min was back. He should've ended the meeting first before asking us to come. 

"Then what are we going to do until then?" Se Hun wanted to know and turned his head to me. "There is a lot of stuff to do in the agency so it's quite full but some practice rooms must be free. Most of my labelmates have schedules I guess." Grabbing my wrist, Se Hun silently dragged me somewhere and he fought with a smile.

We arrived at one of the dance practice rooms and it was empty, indeed. It felt weird being in his company building, since I worked here before. Se Hun took off his jacket and hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter