Regret

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Sunday and you know I have promised to update on Sundays ^_^ Here is a Ji Hun chapter for you :) 

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

Ji Hyun has really improved the past months. I could not tell if she was only acting or not. I did not know what to think and how to think about her. If I believed in everything she did, it might be false afterwards and I was really naive then. And when I trusted her, I might fall for some lies. Or rather for some acting. 

I was proud of Ji Hyun no matter which character she played. It was only a minor role, but at least they casted her. I'd audition there if I had the chance, but SM Entertainment would not let me. There was a secondary story-line though, with Ji Hyun.

"Yah, Se Hun-ah. I heard Seo Ji Hyun got casted for a drama." Choi Jong Hyuk said who was sitting next to me. He wanted to meet and I just agreed to it. I was not busy at the moment and I would not want to bother Ji Hyun while she was studying.

I just nodded and didn't really care what he said. "I think the story line is quite interesting, maybe I should audition there too." 

Yeah right. 

Just go there and audition.

Sometimes I really wanted to live a normal life.

Everytime I saw Ji Hyun, I would like to turn back the time. I would still stand here, right here. But perhaps, I was with Ji Hyun then instead of being left alone. However, I could not turn back the time and change something. I would have not reached what I wanted to be if I had turned back the time. If it was even possible.

"What do you think, Se Hun? Imagine she'll work with some strange man, what if there is a kiss scene?" Choi Jong Hyuk paused and turned his face to me. "Yah, always spacing out. Are you even listening?" 

"I am." I shortly responded and shrugged. "She's an actress. So does it matter if there's a kiss scene or if the kid is ugly or handsome?" 

There is an kiss scene. 

And the minor role will be ugly anyway.

No matter who it is. 

"You're right, Se Hunnie. But since I am not busy with college right now, I could audition for the role. I could try it and at least, she'll work with someone she knows." Choi Jong Hyuk told me grinning but I just shrugged, not really caring. Jong Hyuk did not have any acting skills, he couldn't get the role. 

"I'm sure they've already casted someone." I replied and stared at the Jungnang stream. 

"Yah, you could encourage me to audition but instead you don't. I thought we were friends." He complained and I mentally just laughed at him. 

We were friends, he is right. 

"Se Hun-ah, can I ask you something?" Choi Jong Hyuk nudged me but I only gave him half of my attention. "Ji Hyun and I have been on a date already and I would like to ask her out again." 

"And you're asking me for permission or what?" I laughed dryly and shook my head at him. "We are not dating, so what should I answer to your question?" 

Choi Jong Hyuk shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "As long as you don't mind, Se Hun. You know, I have started liking her ever since you've introduced her to me and the other kids. But Ji Hyun didn't like me. However, now I believe that Ji Hyun might develop something for me if we spend more time. So, you really do not mind?" 

I nodded and took a look on my watch. "Hyung, I'm get going now. Don't waste your time on the audition or anything, I heard they already do have a male lead and a partner for Seo Ji Hyun. I'm telling you this because it's true, not because I don't want to encourage you." Then Jong Hyuk waved me goodbye and I slowly headed home. 

When I became a trainee, I thought of what would happen to my former friends. How would they grow up and if they remembered me when I would meet them again. I thought I might be touched or someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter