Twist

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aigoo, it has been one year since I joined AFF! I've really wanted to update today and sorry for the cliffhanger in the previous chapter hehehehe :P Happy reading! ^_^

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"Visiting your parents?" I asked him and observed Se Hun from head to toe. He didn't follow me, I could tell. Se Hun wouldn't do things like that because firstly, he didn't have the time and secondly, he wouldn't want to waste his time on my business.

"Walking home at night?" Se Hun questioned me back. He didn't seem excited at all. Maybe he still did not know. 

"Do you notice anything? Just asking." Folding my arms over my chest, I leaned against the door and gazed Se Hun. "Or have you realized anything? Any insight?" 

Se Hun raised his eyebrows at me and took three steps towards me. 

"I have." Ice Prince responded shortly. "We are neighbors and you've always lived here, right?" I nodded and waited patiently for him to continue. 

"But I can't assure you that I am right." Se Hun added and I nodded again, not expecting him to know every single detail. 

I mean, it's been like ten years. 

Of course Se Hun doesn't remember everything.

"We've played once, twice or just a few times when we were younger. That's why you've been so familiar to me from the beginning, it was just a feeling though." Oh Se Hun casually put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"And you don't remember anything else?" Right, we've only placed once or twice, Se Hun. 

Ice Prince turned his face to look at his parent's house. 

"You have changed, Se Hun." I said, slightly clenching my fist because I had to stay calm. "It's been ten years. I remember you but you don't know anything about me." 

"Who said I don't know anything about you, Seo Ji Hyun? I am not that stupid, Ji Hyun." Se Hun stood right in front of me and I had to look up to see his face. 

"I remember everything. Every single detail, Ji Hyun, and I first realized it when you stood in front of me during the music video filming for 'Miracles in December'." Se Hun came closer to my face and stared into my eyes. 

Se Hun remembers everything? 

Like for real? 

"But it doesn't matter if I know you or you know me. This feigned relationship between us, I don't know if I'll be able to continue acting with you." He moved away and knocked on the door of his house. "You better ask Joon Myeon hyung. I think it suits him better than me." 

Se Hun's father opened the door and was clearly surprised at his sudden visit. Then his head turned to me and he was even more confused. 

"Seo Ji Hyun, have you convinced my son to visit us again?" Mr. Oh laughed, embracing his son and letting him enter the house. His father closed the door behind him and turned to me. "Did something happen? I hadn't thought Se Hun would come today, especiall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter