Hyung's Advice

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

Your body did, but your heart didn't.

Her words went through my head the whole time. Unfortunately, Ji Hyun was right and I hated being corrected but it was true. I was physically exhausted and I just lucky there were no tour dates in this month.

It was so cheesy to say my heart wasn't broken yet. It was, somehow. Lu Han hyung left. Kris hyung left. Scandals over scandals and rumors over rumors. Ji Hyun knew what was troubling me and why. I was grateful she kept her promise. If she didn't come over to the EXO dormitory to visit us, I would give up already.

But I had to see how Choi Jong Hyuk tried to attract Ji Hyun's attention. He saw her way more than I did although Ji Hyun was busy at the moment. She had to go to the shooting and she had to study, plus I even asked her for that childish favor.

This shows how selfish I am at the moment.

Only thinking about myself.

Ji Hyun is busy enough.

But still, Choi Jong Hyuk would be the most kind to Ji Hyun and help her with the drama. He would practice the scenes with her and pick her up like he used to at the beginning, and how I used to. And he woke up very early in the morning to pick her up on time, otherwise Ji Hyun would take the bus. 

So, it was pretty obvious that he liked her. Ji Hyun probably knew it too, but I wondered why she hasn't rejected him yet. 

It drove me crazy. Watching how my "friend" approached her. I wouldn't be like him and do these things. Not only because I didn't have the time to, but because his behavior was childish. I had my own ways. 

And I already had a plan.

"Tell me your problem and you'll receive hyung's advice. So, you want your girlfriend back?" Lu Han hyung patted my shoulder and sat down next to me. We were hanging out somewhere near the dormitory. Joon Myeon hyung was lying on one of the deckchairs and was also listening to our conversation. 

"They are dating if you asked one of the others. But now they are not. There is someone who wants Ji Hyun's heart as well, Se Hun has an opponent." Leader hyung sighed and took his sunglasses of. It was autumn, it wasn't as warm as in the previous season and he still laid on this deckchair with his sunglasses. 

Lu Han hyung leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head. "Well, then you should use your charms. I mean your singing skills are not existing, your rapping skills are fair and your dancing skills are well, but we have to take something else in consideration. You're handsome, you have good looks, so why not using them?" 

Lu Han hyung raised his eyebrows at me and smirked. "Because you obviously can't reach anything with your other "skills", right?"

"If you want to date your love interest, then just be kind and do some kind actions. Look after her or think about another ways. If you don't hurry, your mate Jong Hyuk will be faster than you." Joon Myeon hyung professed and got up. "Yah, Lu Han hyung. If one of the manager hyungs catch sight of you, you'll get into trouble so you better leave before they see you." 

My mate lowered his head and let out a sigh. "Arasso, I have to get going anyway. Follow my advice, Se Hunnie and good luck." Lu Han patted my back and smiled before he left the dormitory. 

I turned back to Joon Myeon hyung. "I have to go too. To my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter