Visit

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys :) A long Ji Hun chapter for you and I hope you enjoy the background music ^^

---

Edge Of Rain by Cho Kyuhyun

">http://

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

When I would come home from a tiring day, I would greet my father and see that all the housework I had to do was already done. If I asked abeoji, he would tell me Se Hun came over. When I would ask him why there was a meal for me on the table, he would tell me it was placed in front of our house. Se Hun kept coming over and doing the housework, including cooking a meal for me for the day. But I never got to see him. 

If I visited him at the EXO dormitory, the members would tell me Se Hun wasn't there. He was busy with his schedule. Whenever I came, Se Hun wouldn't be there and whenever he came, I wouldn't be there. 

I wanted to tell him that I appreciated his kind actions, but Se Hun should stop doing this for me and my father. If he was busy, why did he always came to do the housework which I was supposed to do. If he was busy, why did he always prepare a meal for me because I didn't have the time.

Besides, it didn't comfort me that Choi Jong Hyuk did exactly the same. Well, maybe not exactly the same but he would offer me to have a meal with him or drive me to college, everyday. He was really persistent and even if I rejected him a few times, he just wouldn't listen. Choi Jong Hyuk would also pick me up from the filming set when we were done filming and ask me about my day. 

However, there was a time when I started to enjoy talking to him. Choi Jong Hyuk was sort of a gentleman and he looked after me, although I have always looked after other people. Maybe I just felt like there was some affection missing in my life. 

I noticed that Jong Hyuk was interested in me. I would've have lost my patience already, but he didn't. 

"Ah, Se Hun-ssi." As I looked up, I saw Se Hun standing in front of me. He smiled gently and I could see his breath since it was really cold outside. "I really appreciate your kind actions but I would like to ask you to stop doing these things for me. Thank you for considering me, Se Hun-ssi." 

"My pleasure. You know I enjoy doing housework and I love cooking so I will keep doing this. I also do this for your father so don't worry." Se Hun smiled at me with the most gentle and sincere smile. I looked away because I would've melted away if I stared at him longer. "Ji Hyun-ah, since when are you talking formally to me? I thought we are on good terms now." 

I brushed some hair out of my face and looked up. "My bad, but I can't talk informally to you." Se Hun kept smiling and I was wondering why he was so positive all of a sudden. 

"Anything special that happened recently? What about work? Are you still having so many jobs?" Se Hun wanted to know but I shook my head, telling him I had to quit a few jobs because I wouldn't be able to show up there on time. "Have you thought about working in SM again? Since it's closer to the dormitory and I could take you there everyday." 

"I haven't, to be honest. But I won't do it, there's something fishy about your agency." I replied and folded my arms over my chest because I was slowly starting to shake. "So, why did you come here? I doubt you only wanted to talk to me." 

"Well, actually I do." Se Hun responded and laughed quietly. "Anyways, SMTown plans to have a halloween party and I thought--" Se Hun cut himself off. I looked up and turned around, noticing why Se Hun didn't continue. He let out a sigh instead and put his hands into his pockets, looking down at his shoes. 

"Ji Hyun-ssi!" Jong Hyuk greeted me and his smile faded when he glanced at Se Hun. "Sorry for my lateness. There was an elementary school student who got lost so I helped him finding his way back to school." He explained to me and I was surprised to see another side of him. I was aware of that Jong Hyuk did a lot of good things but I hadn't expected this. "Anyway, what a coincidence to meet you here, Se Hun." 

Se Hun bowed to him but fell silent. "You know I was just about to go again." 

"So then let's go, Ji Hyun-ssi. It's cold and you shouldn't catch a cold." Jong Hyuk smiled at me and offered to give me a ride but I refused, telling him I was fine and I had to go somewhere else, too. "Arasso, see you tomorrow then." He patted my shoulder gently before entering his car to drive home. 

"I'll go now too. Goodbye, Ji Hyun." Se Hun said before turning around to go. I reacted quickly though, and grabbed his hand. It'd look weird if I took his wrist or his arm, but grabbing his hand was not much better. Se Hun was clearly confused and looked at me with his eyebrows slightly raised. 

Then his lips twitched into a smile. 

"Actually I was on my way to the dormitory." I wanted to see you. "To visit you, and the others." 

I let go of Se Hun's hand and followed him as soon as he walked ahead. As I thought back, I realized that it was almost one year ago. One year ago that we agreed to the deal and became a couple. My gaze fell on Se Hun who was silently walking in front of me. Thanks to him, the flower boys still thought we were dating. But never mind, it was sort of fun, in any way. And I liked Se Hun, so why shouldn't I use the opportunity, before we would part ways again. 

I was pulled back to reality once I felt something on my back and on my shoulders. Se Hun put his jacket around me, probably because he noticed that I was shaking. One side of me was still hoping that Se Hun would return my feelings someday. I didn't want to reinterpret too much, but I started to believe that Se Hun might have an interest in me, somehow.

"There is our favorite couple!" We were greeted by Se Hun's members and it was quite noisy in the dormitory. "Are you coming back fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter