Strangers

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's go chapter 12 hehehe!

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Se Hun and I used to be neighbors and we went to elementary school together. His older brother picked us up sometimes since we were only in elementary school, but Se Hun and I often walked home together without him. 

Since we were neighbors, we played a lot and actually he wasn't as popular as now among the people. One could amost say we've been together since birth, my father has always lived in Jungnang just like Se Hun's parents. 

I hadn't thought he wanted to become a singer. He told me about an audition once but I hadn't thought he would seriously do this.

Back then, I only admired Se Hun and we were good friends. I started liking him in middle school. But we parted ways when his family moved away and he transferred to another middle school in another district. 

Well, appa and I stayed in Jungnang because we wanted to stay there. And until now, I still lived here and Se Hun's parents moved back to Jungnang, without Se Hun and his brother. 

I visited them everyday, hoping to meet their son again but I hoped in vain. He never showed up. 

Se Hun's older brother came back once or twice and he reminded me so much of Se Hun.

They looked alike but he never told me anything about Se Hun. 

When I agreed to the deal with Mr. Young Min, I hadn't thought it was the Oh Se Hun whom I'd meet again. 

That's how it turns out.

The only thing I wanted was Se Hun to recognize me, but I was wondering why he didn't. Did I change or did he already forget me so fast. I didn't know the answer, and now I thought of my memories again. It was hard to accept it.

I had mixed feelings when I met Se Hun again. I've never confessed to him, I also didn't plan on. Se Hun just happened to be my first love, I was glad it was another person. 

I've never been sociable, but since Se Hun was my neighbor, he was my only friend. I still remembered when he introduced me to his friends in elementary school. They didn't like me at all, but at least there was one who got along with me, and Se Hun also used to protect me when his friends didn't want me to hang out with them.

It's another reason why I fell in love with Oh Se Hun.

"Ji Hyun-ssi, make some food for us." Two of the maknae line asked me and pouted. "Please, we are so hungry." 

I let out a sigh and immersed in my innocent girlfriend role. "Of course, oppa." 

Kim Jong In and Tao giggled, quickly running away.

These two kids.

"You have to get used to it although you two are not really dating." I heard the leader's voice.

Turning around, I put on a forced smile and said I was alright and they didn't bother me at all. 

"I'll make sure that you'll sleep in our dormitory room tonight. Se Hun will drive you to school tomorrow." Kim Joon Myeon assured me and leaned against the kitchen counter, folding his arms over his chest. 

I don't want to stay with these flower boys at this place tonight.

I have better things to do.

"Oppa, you don't need to do that." I tried to convince him not to do it. "Shall I make your favorite?" 

"It'd be nice but I'll still ask your boyfriend though." Leadernim laughed and gazed me. "I don't know from where you know my friend, but it doesn't seem as he knows you." 

Exactly.

"You know, I really care about the maknae so please take good care of Se Hun." He added before leaving the kitchen. "And make some sushi for me too!" Joon Myeon sunbae shouted as he entered his dorm room. 

I always feed the flower boys when I visit them. 

I should just become a chef already.

Se Hun entered the kitchen and I immediately felt the shivers running down my spine. I had so many questions. And I had to tell him a lot. But I wouldn't get to ask him. 

We weren't the neighbors or childhood friends like in the past. 

For now, we were strangers.

But for me, he wasn't a stranger.

Only Se Hun saw me as a stranger although we knew each other really well.

"Suhsi?" Se Hun asked and looked over my shoulder. 

I nodded and rolled the sushi. "Joon Myeon's favorite." 

And your favorite.

"Joon Myeon hyung's favorite?" I nodded again, gulping because Se Hun was still in the kitchen. "Arasso, then continue." 

Se Hun sipped a glass of water and watched me. I felt his eyes on me but I remained silent. 

Luckily, the door bell sounded and Se Hun walked to the entrance to see who was in front of the door. I heard him pushing some buttons and seeing who was standing there. 

There were two male voices.

Placing the pieces of suhsi on a plate, I served it on the table and called the flower boys. 

Two new flower boys entered the kitchen and they were obviously Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. They didn't live here, so this was the first time we'd actually meet. I bowed to them and introduced myself as Se Hun's girlfriend.

"We should've brought Yeon Rin and Mi Kyung." Park Chanyeol said and nudged the other flower boy. The first thing I noticed was the ring. They both had a ring on their fingers and they were obviously married I could tell. 

Good thing the president hasn't found out.

We started eating and I listened to their conversations while eating. I found out there were another two flower boys of these ten guys but they weren't here too.

They probably have a lady love as well.

"I think we'll stay here for this night. I've never used my dorm room yet to be honest and our wifes have a good time right now." Baekhyun decided and his friend agreed with him. "Good night everyone." 

The flower boys disappeared in the direction of their rooms. 

Only the leader and the maknae stayed in the kitchen.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter