Fate and Miracles

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone ^_^ Yeah, Se Hun is slow at getting his memories back, so I'll help him a bit hehehehe. Enjoy it because it's a long chapter! :)

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

I turned away from Ji Hyun and left the kitchen, hiding behind the wall next to the door. 

"Se Hun oppa, Se Hun oppa."

"Can't fall asleep." I heard Seo Ji Hyun mumbling. I peeked in the kitchen and watched her trying to stay awake. It was like 1 AM now but I didn't have any schedules tomorrow, at least I thought that, but Ji Hyun had to go to school.

"Must stay awake." Ji Hyun said to herself and rested her chin on her palm, reading the text in the book. 

"Appa, I'll work hard I promise." The pretty face added and lifted her arm up, kind of swaying it. "I'll get accepted in university and pay the tuition on my own. And then you don't need to work anymore, appa. I promise." 

"Appa, I'll work hard I promise."

I felt sort of bad for Ji Hyun. She didn't want anyone to pity her and I really didn't, but I had the urge to help Ji Hyun with her studies. 

The entrance exams are in two days?

I can manage that.

I slowly clenched my fist, letting out a sigh and walked back into the kitchen, taking a seat next to Ji Hyun. 

"Yah." I said poking her side.

Ji Hyun winced. 

This is . . .

this is . . .

this is . . . 

cute.

"You have to do it like this." I told Ji Hyun, pointing on the exercise. "Korean History, that's quite easy." 

"That's what you think, Se Hun." Ji Hyun answered and shook her head at me. "Korean History is so difficult." 

"It's not. Now listen and don't fall asleep while I'm explaning." I suppressed a laugh and told her how to do the exercise.

I've taken acting classes . . .

And by now, I am not as upset than a week ago because of the deal. 

I'm pretty comfortable with it. It's not like it's serious.

Ji Hyun chuckled and poked my side. "Wae? Why are you like this?" Like what?

I raised my eyebrows at her but Ji Hyun didn't answer me. And she also did not react. Her eyes slowly shut and Ji Hyun's head reached the table. 

"Ji Hyun-ah." I called her and tapped her shoulder. "Ji Hyun-ah." 

Seo Ji Hyun fell asleep. Brushing some hair out of her face, I sighed and got up. First I thought of carrying her in the living room so she slept on the couch or in my dorm room, but Ji Hyun would probably scold me again. I softly her back and watched Ji Hyun peacefully sleeping.

Ji Hyun might act innocent. But now she is truly innocent.

Let's see how long Ji Hyun's going to stay like this. 

I walked into the living room and returned to the kitchen to put the blanket around her shoulder. Since I didn't want to carry her, I'd leave Ji Hyun here and let her sleep. I shouldn't disturb her too much during this time.

Aish, 

I do have a schedule tomorrow. 

Dance practice. 

And we'll film our music video for 'Miracles in December' the next days. 

"Sleep well, Seo Ji Hyun." I whispered and returned to Joon Myeon's and my dorm room to go to bed. 

My nose tickled. Someone poked me in the arm. 

"Se Hunnie, wake up!" I heard leadernim's voice shouting at me. I opened my eyes and pulled the duvet over my face. "Se Hunnie." I groaned because it was probably only 6 AM. I stayed up this night to study with Ji Hyun.

"Se Hun, what happened to you last night? You look tired and I remember you went to sleep early yesterday." Joon Myeon hyung furrowed his eyebrows at me and folded his arms. "Now get up, it's 7 AM and you have to drive Ji Hyun to school!"

I was about to get up when leadernim mentioned that, but I only wanted to sleep. 

"Yah, your girlfriend is making breakfast." Joon Myeon hyung said and I pushed my blanket away to get ready. 

"Your girlfriend." It sounds nicely. What a pity I never had one. 

Like for real. I'm not the boyfriend type and the agency forbade me to date. 

And now all of a sudden, they force me to a relationship.

"I hope you slept well, oppa." Ji Hyun's voice pulled me back to reality as Joon Myeon hyung and I entered the kitchen. Some hyungs sat in the kitchen and were already eating and the other were at the company, already practicing. 

It was surprising Joon Myeon was still here. He has always been hard-working, but he knew how to sing unlike me.

"Ji Hyun-ah, have you made up with Se Hunnie?" Min Seok hyung wanted to know and chewed his breakfast. 

Ji Hyun nodded as she took a seat next to Joon Myeon hyung. "Of course I have. Thanks to you." Ji Hyun put on a bright smile and the hyungs smiled back. I observed her facial expression. She was pretending to be the innocent girlfriend. 

"Oppa, are you going to drive me to school later?" Ji Hyun asked me innocently. The member's eyes were lying on me, but I remained silent. "Please, oppa." 

"Right, be a man and drive her to school, Se Hun." Jong Dae nudged me and the hyungs laughed. I rolled my eyes and started eating. 

"Fine." was my brief answer. I intended driving her to school anyway. 

But I just happen to be silent a lot.

After breakfast, I waited outside for Ji Hyun. Leaning against the car, I looked around to see if there were any reporters or fans watching me. If there were pictures of me on the internet, I had to look good of course. 

My bad for this snobbish comment.

"I'm ready." Ji Hyun said as she was suddenly standing in front of me. Ji Hyun still wore her school uniform from yesterday. She didn't go home but stayed at the EXO dorm. We entered my car and I drove her to school.

"Se Hun-ssi." Ji Hyun said glancing at me before looking out of the car window. "Why did you help me studying? You could've just continued sleeping. I know you don't like waking up in the middle of the night." 

I don't, she's right.

But I wasn't asleep. I couldn't sleep.

"I just felt like that." I responded letting out a heavy sigh. "I just felt like helping you." I briefly turned my head to Ji Hyun because I was still driving. 

It may sound weird, but I do believe in fate. 

Seo Ji Hyun and I, we were destined.

Destined to meet again.

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Se Hun helped me studying the days before the college entrance exams.

He picked me up from school and drove me home or to the dorm. He did not drive me home because he didn't know my address, which was good because I didn't want it. I told abeoji I had to stay in Gangnam for a bit and I would come back after I finished the exams. 

Anyway, Se Hun and I would study at the flower boy dorm or at our "couple house". 

Se Hun used to help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter