Awkward

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It looks like I'm always back earlier during the internship than normally when I go to school :D Good for me and for you too maybe since I'm updating ^^ I just was about to save this chapter but somehow I couldn't because I had to do something with the chapter image thingy and I don't even know what it is sooo.. just enjoy reading ^^

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I should not sleep here or leave?

Fine, I'll leave.

I don't want to imagine what these flower boys have done in their dorm rooms so I just decided not to use them or even take a look in their rooms. 

"Leadernim, I'll sleep on the couch. But thanks anyway." I smiled at Suho and was about to close the door as he placed his foot between the door and the frame. 

"The maknae is kind of moody but bear with him. Make sure to come to our dance practice tomorrow, we'll make a comeback soon." Suho told me and I nodded understanding, leaving afterwards. 

Grabbing my bag, I made sure that everyone was on their room and so I left the dorm. 

I could not stay there for another second, and I really had no idea what to do the next time I had to come here. 

It was quite dark and once I looked at the time, I realized that I shouldn't have left them. But I didn't want to return, so I just continued heading to the station. 

I was aware of going out at this hour was dangerous, and I didn't doubt someone would just come from behind and do something very inappropriate.

But I've done hapkido for eight years, because my father taught me. It was still possible I wouldn't be able to protect myself. 

I just continued walking, having a clear mind. The more I would start thinking someone might come, the more I would start to panic and I didn't want to panic. It was dangerous though.

I shouldn't have even visited the dorm. I meant, I've only stayed there for making some dinner for the hungry kids with the raging hormones. And my pretend boyfriend allowed me to sleep on the couch, very gentlemanly. 

I didn't know what to think of Oh Se Hun anymore. 

And after everything what happened today, I safely arrived at my place. 

Thought something might happen and Se Hun would come to protect me?

The answer is obvious,

he will never come.

It was just a normal day at school before I arrived at the SM building to do my job. It was already afternoon when I came to the agency to clean everything, but at least I was there. 

I bought some coffee for me to drink because I was really tired today. When I arrived home today, I studied a bit before falling asleep. I just slept like a few hours before I had to wake up again to go to school. 

I threw the paper cup in the trash can before continuing my work. I was glad I haven't met any of the flower boys today. I didn't want to listen to what they wanted to tell me. They were either worried or mad at me, but hey, I wasn't his real girlfriend so they shouldn't care about my business. 

This was all acting. It was business and I might not be a professional, but I would be one soon. 

If I had the money.

I just pretended to be the angelic, innocent girlfriend who only wanted her pretend boyfriend to be happy and all this. I did believe in love, but I did not believe in romance. It was not like I didn't believe I could fall in love with someone, after all, I fell in love with a guy in elementary school too. 

That was a few years ago, but it still counted.

"Ji Hyun-ah, you are done with the floors. You can go home now." My co-worker told me as I was about to enter the elevator. I turned around and smiled at her. 

"But I have to clean the other floors too." I responded innocently. 

"Ani, Ji Hyun-ah." My co-worker smirked at me and nudged me. "You know, I've heard that you became someone's girlfriend so you better go to that someone's dance practice and watch them. Maybe he's missing you right now." She winked at me but I shook my head at her, trying not to have a blank expression.

"Are you sure?" I wanted to know but actually I really wanted to clean the floor because I was not in the mood to watch their dance practice. I would meet them again, and it was already too much that I was at their dorm yesterday.

My co-worker nodded and winked at me again. "Now go to your man, I'll take this for you. Here's your bag." 

I thanked her and waved her goodbye. My co-worker was a kind person, but she was too naive. 

But now I had no choice but to go to this stupid dance practice and watch the Ice Prince and the flower boys practicing. Now I just realized they were idols, I almost forgot it. They did not act like idols, but maybe I would change my mind if I met them later. 

Maybe.

I peeked in the room after knocking on the door but did not find them. I looked in the other rooms to and it took me like ten minutes to find them. They were practicing and it sounded pretty much like a Christmas song. I did not want to disturb them, so I moved away and closed the door. 

Turning around to leave, I backed away because I was startled. I let out a heavy sigh after bowing to him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me and I gulped, because I hadn't thought he would be here. He did not intimate me, but it was weird how he appeared everywhere without my noticing. 

"I just wanted to see them and watch the dance practice, but they were busy so I didn't want to interrupt them." I explained to him and tried to avoid his gaze. 

"Really? I was coincidentally looking for you. I need to talk to you and your boyfriend." Mr. Young Min replied serious and tilted his head a bit. 

My boyfriend. Tsk.

Yeah, right. There was something with this Ice Prince.

Mr. Young Min knocked on the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter