Mood Changes

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so tired but I have stuff to do and ugh.. I hope you had or you'll have a good day :) New update for you ^^

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"I'm offering you to drive you home and you say you'll walk?!" Se Hun furrowed his eyebrows at me and stood in front of me. "You know, this is the last time I'm offering you anything." 

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. "So what? I didn't ask you to drive me, Mr. Oh." 

"Fine, I'll go." Se Hun said emotionless and shook his head at me. "Have fun walking home." 

Actually I didn't feel like walking home anymore. So I decided to wait for the last bus, and I seriously hoped I wouldn't fall asleep.

Taking a seat at the bus stop, I leaned my back against the glass and waited. 

It was so cold and I froze. My breath was visible and I just wished to be at home where it was warm and comfortable, and where I was safer than here in the darkness. 

The bus would arrive soon, so I didn't need to worry. I only had to wait a bit more. 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. It was almost 11 PM. 

Appa didn't have a car, that was why I always had to use the bus or the train, but I mainly used the bus to go to school or go to work.

Turning my head aside, I noticed Se Hun's car was gone. He just drove away and left me here. 

I knew it was my fault. My own fault. After all, Se Hun even offered me to drive me home but I refused. He couldn't know where I lived. I couldn't even call him Ice Prince now. He didn't hate emotions at all. 

"You're really insane." I heard Se Hun's familiar voice. I smiled a weak smile because I remembered his lisp. 

Se Hun put a blanket around my shoulders and took a seat next to me. 

"Do you think I would leave you here all alone at this hour? And at this temperature? I'm not cold-hearted, you know." Se Hun got up and crouched down to look at me. "Since you've refused to drive home with me, I'll just wait until your bus arrives." 

I had the desire to tell him everything although he would probably not believe me. I wanted to tear up because of Se Hun. He has only been like this towards me throughout, and this was the first kind action he has done and I was really grateful.

"Se Hun-ssi." I called him but I was shaking a bit. "Thank you." 

Se Hun looked down for a second and glanced at me. "I'll never know why you don't want me to know where you live, so you can't expect me to come the next time when you're in a situation like this." 

He got up and sat down next to me, folding his arms over his chest because of the coldness. 

It was a cold moonless night. Dark, low and the air was chilled, I could see our breaths. 

"Call me when the bus arrives." I would just close my eyes for five minutes. 

And sleep.

Se Hun waited at the bus stop with me last night. 

But where was I now. 

"I fell asleep too and we missed your bus, so I just drove you to Gangnam. I wasn't in the mood to answer these stupid questions of the members so here we are." Se Hun explained to me and I nodded still tired.

We were in our "couple house". That was how Mr. Young Min has called our rented apartment. 

It was quite roomy and comfortable. But I wouldn't want to live here with Se Hun.

"Don't expect me to cook for you." Se Hun added but I shook my head. "I'll get ready." He said before disappearing in some random room. I looked for the kitchen and stood there for a while, until I remembered what I wanted to do. 

I made some food for Se Hun because I just felt like doing some. He obviously did not know how to cook and since I was already here, I could do it for Se Hun. Normally, I wasn't like that but I couldn't stay at this weird couple house any longer. Who knew if Mr. Young Min has installed any cameras here.

Leaving a note next to the food for Se Hun, I also grabbed my things to leave the apartment. I could've just stayed at the bus stop because I had to go to school again. 

Se Hun stood in front of me all of a sudden and I raised my eyebrow at him. "Do you want to leave again without a word? That's really sad to be honest. I'll take you to school." 

I raised my second eyebrow at him and glanced at the car which was parked in front of the apartment. 

"In return for making the food for me." He said and I finally understood.

In return.

So he wouldn't do it if I didn't make the food for him.

I entered his car and Se Hun drove me to my high school. This time I would also not miss the bus and arrive home safely. And I would not refuse this offer of Se Hun because I was late anyway and I'd be really stupid if I refused. 

But I didn't understand one thing. 

Why was Se Hun like that?

First Se Hun acted cold-hearted towards me, then he said he didn't hate me at all and then he even offered me to drive me home and to school. 

Let me guess, he'll be the "old" Oh Se Hun tomorrow again. 

"Thanks for driving me." I said to him, weakly smiling before getting off. 

"So that's your school." Se Hun mumbled but I wasn't worried at all that he knew where my school was. It was about fourty minutes away from my hometown. He drove away afterwards and I entered the high school.

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

Her school is in Seon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter