Stay With Me

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't updated yesterday huhu but I am back today with a new JiHun update ^_^

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"There are you." Mr. Young Min said as Se Hun and I turned to the door. "I've confirmed the rumors already." 

"Sajangnim, you can't do this. You can't just confirm anything, we didn't even know about this!" The flower boy shouted at Mr. Young Min. It was the first time he was shouting at someone. It was understandable.

After all, Mr. Young Min did not only treat the artsits bad, he even confirmed some random things to the public. 

"And how I can. Have you seen the reactions? EXO is on top of the researchs." The old man laughed and clasped his hands. "But who is this?" 

"You have to take it back and deny the rumors. Tell them that it was a misunderstanding. Sir, this is insane!" The two women shouted at Mr. Young Min but it did not look like he cared. 

They were wrong if they thought they could convince him. No matter what Mr. Young Min has confirmed, it was everything but not true and I was glad I quit my job here. 

"Baekhyun-ssi and Taeyeon-ssi. Please lower your voices. I have already confirmed that you are dating, I can't take it back now. It's all for the sake of EXO and SM. Thanks to Kris's lawsuit against the agency, we had to find a way to draw the attention to something else." Mr. Young Min responded angrily. 

"I'd like to see how you want to settle this scandal and how you are going to find a solution. Why didn't you draw the people's attention to Se Hun and me? We are dating anyway and this was your idea so why didn't you do that? Were you worried no one believed us because Se Hun was the youngest member? How could you involve two innocent people and make them get all the hate?" I was upset, I'd rather have Se Hun and I go public than putting others in a hard position because our relationship was supposed to be fake anyway. I agreed to all conditions after all. 

"You two, Ji Hyun and Se Hun, are no longer a couple, we don't need you anymore." Mr. Young Min was still angry but he tried not to let out his anger.

I would too, but Mr. Young Min really did have a problem now. 

He was scared. Scared of a second lawsuit. 

"Se Hun and Ji Hyun, please leave my office." Mr. Young Min stared at us firmly before turning to Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter