Do Over

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXOsMingi is back again and forgive me for updating so late. I still might not update a lot though, but I decided to write the chapters longer. I haven't planned the story well, including the ending. ^^

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

I sipped the coffee and watched Ji Hyun heading towards her co-worker to continue the filming. It was the first time Mr. Young Min told me about an offer for a guest role or anything and of course I accepted it since it was the drama Seo Ji Hyun was in. I just did not tell the boss that Ji Hyun was in that drama and I asked him not to confirm that I was going to make an appearance there. 

When Lu Han hyung told me to use my charms, I couldn't think of any. I knew I was handsome, without being arrogant but I just knew I had good looks. 

Being kind? No problem for me.

I've tried it so many times though. However, Joon Myeon hyung was right. Choi Jong Hyuk might be my school friend from elementary school, but he liked Ji Hyun as well, so I didn't care if we were friends or not. If it was about family or love, I didn't care about anything else and I didn't see Choi Jong Hyuk as a family member.

Well, Joon Myeon hyung said I should look after her. But Ji Hyun would obviously get annoyed. She wasn't the type of girl who needed to be looked after. On the other hand, I couldn't stand watching how Jong Hyuk hyung got closer to Ji Hyun.

My eyes drifted to her. She was wearing a hanbok and some women were fixing her hair and adjusting her clothes. 

A princess, huh? 

The man next to her talked to Ji Hyun and laughed before he read the script again. I watched Ji Hyun laughing along him. This actor patted her shoulder and apparently, he did not have anything against skinship and Ji Hyun didn't seem to be against it as well. 

Sometimes I thought about the awesome idea Mr. Young Min had almost one year ago. In fact, it was awesome but only because it was Ji Hyun who played my girlfriend, but the idea was ridiculous. Sometimes, I wished it was real or that I had a girlfriend. When Ji Hyun came over to visit the dormitory, I just felt proud to say she was mine but actually she wasn't. It was only a ridiculous plan of the director.

I looked away from Ji Hyun and turned around. They were filming already and I used the time to regard the palace. Someday, Ji Hyun would get more and more offers for all kind of roles and then she would completely disappear from my sight. 

Studying, filming, she had no free time. And Ji Hyun's father was getting old, he couldn't live alone and that was why she probably refused to move out to be closer to college. Mr. Seo was just like my parents. But Ji Hyun took care of the three while I was promoting and hyung was studying, too. Her father would be all alone if Ji Hyun moved out, her mother died early. 

I turned back to the staff and Ji Hyun who were shooting the next scene. She was with that Son Seung Won actor. 

Filming a scene with the lead roles. 

Good thing I came here. But I had to watch these scenes over and over again before they would even air on TV. Romantic scenes between this actor guy and Ji Hyun. Unfortunately, this was a schedule for almost every day and that meant they interacted more than only today. 

My gaze fell on the cup I still held. I sipped it and watched the four actors. I could've been the one next to her if my agency allowed it. We could've stayed the fake couple Mr. Young Min set up if things didn't get complicated. 

Looking up, I noticed that Ji Hyun was in fact serious with this and she acted like she didn't care about my appearance. Sad thing, because I thought she'd be nervous. However, I was wrong in the beginning when I said Ji Hyun couldn't be professional. She was, and I liked that about her. 

When I looked at Ji Hyun while she was acting, she seemed mature to me and this reminded me again on what I've missed the past years. 

Right, it is only for the drama. 

Ji Hyun is only immersed in the character. 

She is being professional so why should I be jealous? 

Even if I said I wasn't, my members for example wouldn't believe me. But I really wasn't. After all, it didn't seem to me that Ji Hyun liked that actor in a romantic way, unlike the man. 

Ji Hyun and her co-worker filmed a scene where they were only the two of them. I read the script and mentally I shook my head. Actually I could leave the set but I had to continue filming a certain scene and I told the director to let them film first so I had some time to stay there a little longer. 

Unfortunately there were done. Sighing, I put on my mask and headed towards Ji Hyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter